Change Of Job and relocation -Urgent Help

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Suman

My Date of birth is Nov 2nd 1979. Friday, Time 7.15 PM.
      Place- Junagarh (Odisha)

Question- I want to change my job and relocate very badly. When change of job and relocation will happen? Also when i will be financially well settled ?

Currently family relationship is also not going well.when it will become cool and peaceful?

Can u help on this.Thanks a lot!

• #3705 Reply
      TMR

Dear Suman,

Your Sun, Mars Venus and Kethu are extremely weak in your horoscope and this has mainly resulted in very low mental happiness in your life despite having a job and associated returns. Also you have quite a lot of wasteful expenditure and causes for having losses in your life. Currently you are having Venus Mahadasa starting from 1995 till 2015 and thereafter Sun Mahadasa is also too bad till 2021. So you can expect peace and some happiness in life only by then once the Moon mahadasa comes into effect. Till then recite Narayanakavacha and leave everything to God who will guide you as appropriate. There is little point in running away from life by relocating to another place which might be even difficult.

Read my articles on this website and http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/. You will get a better idea about astrology and remedies and other associated matters.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #3705 in Change Of Job and relocation -Urgent Help
Your information:

Cancel