Child birth

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mou

I had lost my baby boy at 36th week on 9th nov 2018 at 12.30 pm stillbirth.

My dob 19th nov 1988
      Time 3.54 am
      Place lat:22.5726°N
      Long: 88.3639°E
      When can I have healthy child ?
      What’s the reason for stillbirth ?
      Please guide me.

• #74774 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Kindly give your place of birth for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #74775 Reply
      Mou

My place of birth kolkata

• #74788 Reply
        K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello Mrs.MOU,
        Your lagna is Tula.
        Sukra and Budha are in lagna..Very good.
        Rahu is in 5th house..Very bad.
        Sani is in 3rd house..
        Sani is seeing fifth house..
        There is serious dosha in fifth house.
        It means there is some problem in your
        uterus region.
        Follow this method sincerely for 3 to 6 months.

If pregnancy is delayed,this method has to be followed by both(husbandand wife)for 6months.This method will clean bodies of both and facilitatepregnancy.This method will clean horoscope negativity also.
        When a lady is already pregnant,these following methods will clean the sins of child’s spirit and the child will take birth at a very goodtime with a good horoscope.The following method has to be followed to get pregnancy.

The same method has to be continued even after pregnancy,to get a great child.1.Avoid cooked food in the nights for 2 or 3 months.You can eat uncooked vegetables as many as you want.You cant eat sweet vegetables or fruits.Fruits are generally sweet and not effective in this method.You can eat cucumber,raddish,carrot,amla,capsicum,green apples or yellow apples.Red apples are sweet.1A. If the above method cant be followedl,the person can observe fast for one day in a week.On the day of fasting,the person can eatunlimited quantity of uncooked vegetables.
        2.Veganism–Veganism means avoiding animal products.Avoid milk products,sweets,sweet fruits,dry fruits,nonveg,fish,eggsfor 2 or 3 months.You can eat rice and wheat items of foods and tiffins.
        When you stop milk products,you have to drink(daily morning) unfiltered juice of 30 coriander leaves,15 mint leaves,15 tulsi leaves,10gms of ginger and15gms of bittergourd.This juice will give natural vitamins and minerals that are presentin milk and other fruits.Cows and buffalloes give milk by eating leaves and grass.Pregnant ladies get constipation.This leaf juice cures that problem also.Such a type of diet will give natural delivery.

3.Pregnant lady should take one head bath with cold water daily before or after sunrise.In addition to that morning bath,she has to take one more bathwith cold water.The second bath(not head bath) can be before lunch.The body of pregnant lady will be hot.Cold water baths will reduce the heat
        and baby feels happy.
        [email protected]—-

• #74778 Reply
      Yuroopa

Namaskar sir,

My dob is 20/04/1984
      My husband’s is 26/11/1983
      Married on 27/05/2010

Our problem is ‘not getting child'(not concieving)
      When can we get a child, Plz tell.

Immediate 2years of marriage we opted for two abortions. After that now when we are willing a kid it’s not happening..kindly help and guide us.

• #74779 Reply
      Yuroopa

My place of birth is Tuni, Andhra pradesh.
      My husband’s place of birth is Rajahmundry,Andhra pradesh.
      Married in Rajahmundry,Andhra pradesh.

• #74781 Reply
      Yuroopa

My time of birth is 12.05am
      My husband’s time of birth is 05.30am
      Married at 04.10am(early hours of 28/05/2010)

• #74787 Reply
        K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello Mrs.Yuroopa,
        Your date of birth is 20th April 1984.
        Your time of birth is 12.05 am.
        Please let me know when were you born?
        Were you born in the afternoon of 20th april,
        then you should have written as 12.05pm.

Or If your birth is is in the midnight in
        between 19th and 20 dates,tell it clearly

What is your lagna?

HOW TO GET A GREAT CHILD.
        Great souls will be waiting in sky to enter into some clean andsinless womb of a lady to take birth.Instead of giving birth to ordinary children,you can choose to givebirth to great children by following certain diet restrictions and can attract great soul to your womb.In the ancient days ,ladies used to do vratams(deekshas) before and after pregnancy,to attract great spirits to their womb.Vratams involve praying a God and observing some diet restrictions.
        If pregnancy is delayed,this method has to be followed by both(husbandand wife)for 6months.This method will clean bodies of both and facilitatepregnancy.This method will clean horoscope negativity also.
        When a lady is already pregnant,these following methods will clean the sins of child’s spirit and the child will take birth at a very goodtime with a good horoscope.The following method has to be followed to get pregnancy.

The same method has to be continued even after pregnancy,to get a great child.1.Avoid cooked food in the nights for 2 or 3 months.You can eat uncooked vegetables as many as you want.You cant eat sweet vegetables or fruits.Fruits are generally sweet and not effective in this method.You can eat cucumber,raddish,carrot,amla,capsicum,green apples or yellow apples.Red apples are sweet.1A. If the above method cant be followedl,the person can observe fast for one day in a week.On the day of fasting,the person can eatunlimited quantity of uncooked vegetables.
        2.Veganism–Veganism means avoiding animal products.Avoid milk products,sweets,sweet fruits,dry fruits,nonveg,fish,eggsfor 2 or 3 months.You can eat rice and wheat items of foods and tiffins.
        When you stop milk products,you have to drink(daily morning) unfiltered juice of 30 coriander leaves,15 mint leaves,15 tulsi leaves,10gms of ginger and15gms of bittergourd.This juice will give natural vitamins and minerals that are presentin milk and other fruits.Cows and buffalloes give milk by eating leaves and grass.Pregnant ladies get constipation.This leaf juice cures that problem also.Such a type of diet will give natural delivery.

3.Pregnant lady should take one head bath with cold water daily before or after sunrise.In addition to that morning bath,she has to take one more bathwith cold water.The second bath(not head bath) can be before lunch.The body of pregnant lady will be hot.Cold water baths will reduce the heat
        and baby feels happy.
        [email protected]—-

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Child birth
Your information: