Children

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      Stuti

Sir this is a guy details.
      Can you pls predict on his children?
      Male or female . how many? And most important pls say somthng on will he face issues in having children??

15 July 1993
      4.20 am
      Delhi

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the horoscope of the native we see that Venus is the 5th house lord and is posited in the 12th house which is not good and conjoined with debilitated Ketu. Jupiter the karka for child has aspect of Ketu. Debilitated Rahu aspects 5th lord. The problems on children can be there as per the horoscope, therefore proper matching of the Horoscope should be done. Make sure there is no Nadi dosha during Guna milan.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Stuti

Thanku
      Sir chances of male or female children in his chart?
      And is love marriage possible?
      And whn marriage possible?

Stuti

Pls answer

Stuti

Pl reply

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Venus is the lord of 5th house and conjoined with debilitated Ketu is not good for the love relationship as well. Indicates separation on this front. More malefic in the Rahu period that is going on. Venus and Moon in 12th house is not good for love relationship as 12th house is the house of bed comforts and Venus and Moon indicates sexual pleasure.

Love relationship will have problems I feel more so in the period that is going on. More chances of first Girl child are there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

stuti

thanku.
      some astrologer said chances of a relationship are there in the coming rahu jupiter period and there after marriage in the same period too. what do u say sir on this?

when do u feel the native will get married?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage is not so early and I do not think relationship will be smooth, on the contrary it can have more stressed, possibility of misunderstanding and tensed. Probably you will know better so can say.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Stuti

With family these days very very tensed.
      He is single by the way as told to us.
      He is very very angry… Y? He can cross any limit in anger….we r too worried on this front. Pls guide what to do? 🙁
      He has developed this anger nature recently… Kya aisehi rahega anger wise??

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

He is under the period of Rahu which is debilitated , therefore it is not good period for him. Rahu is presently in the Virgo in transit and 4th house, means he will have strong opinions with them. Rahu wherever is will separate with those people. Therefore till January Rahu will be in Virgo things with family members will be stressed.

Rahu ka Dhan Karao from the Boy, very Important

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Stuti

Pls tell about rahu daan.

And pls tell about his anger…will it be same ??? Mother is too much worried abt his marital life as well..

Stuti

Sir

Stuti

Pls tell about rahu daan.

And pls tell about his anger…will it be same ??? Mother is too much worried abt his marital life as well..

When marriage is possible by you?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Rahu ka liya Kohri (lepers) ko roti krelana.

Rahu ka Mantra Jaap kare “Om Brim Rahave Namaha” 108 times daily

Hanuman Chalisa apne pass Rakhhe.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

stuti

thanks a lot sir……..

when according to you is marriage possible?

sir he is too much logical and selective. Mother is worried to find girl for him. 🙁 🙁 and for us its not a problem if he goes for love marriage. please tell something about his wife and marital life…plz..any remedy if required..
      He hardly believes God :(:(:(

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

He is bound of be logical the person has Gemini lagan and Mercury is posited in the lagan. However as Sun is also conjoined with Mercury he can be argumentative type person and probably wants to have last word in every thing.

Chances that he will do love marriage are very much there as Venus, Moon is conjoined with Ketu in the 12th house, although he should try to avoid it, but less likely as Rahu mahadasha is also going on.

From your side you can do horoscope matching and if required do remedies of dosha and planets if required.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

stuti

very true sir…he is the youngest in the family and behaves like the eldest…
      things are very bad at home 🙁 we all are having hard time…
      As a sister whatever I could do I’m trying and will surely try do as suggested by you….
      Sir do u feel he is with someone or chances of a relationship soon??

When is my brother’s marriage possible? Pls tell somethng abot his marital life…
      thnku

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As indicated earlier Venus and Moon conjunction in the 12th house makes a person sexually active and therefore he will have interest in girls etc. I feel you should not be a teacher at home rather a friend, because you are not his teacher. As a sister I know you have a responsibility and I know you could do a better job by being a friend and not like a teacher.

Therefore leave him alone for the moment. Do the remedies as indicated and changes of love marriage are indicated and when the time comes just support him rather than suppress him.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

stuti

thanku sir

sir none of us is his teacher. I,mom and bro are great friends. Or i should say we were 🙁
      Things have changed so much in last 2 yr..
      sir I’m scared if he will do the remedies….
      He don’t believe in God.
      He is wearing Gomed and Emerald.
      Anything else I can do?
      Mom recites rahu mantra on his behalf..
      And we have never suppressed him for anything.
      he always had and will surely have our support on anything he do.

stuti

sir?!

Stuti

thanku sir

sir none of us is his teacher. I,mom and bro are great friends. Or i should say we were 🙁
      Things have changed so much in last 2 yr..
      sir I’m scared if he will do the remedies….
      He don’t believe in God.
      He is wearing Gomed and Emerald.
      Anything else I can do?
      Mom recites rahu mantra on his behalf..
      And we have never suppressed him for anything.
      he always had and will surely have our support on anything he do.

Which year strong marriage possible??

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all tell me what has changed in these two years and suddenly there is so much difference between all of you. You can blame the planets but also you need to understand and respect his viewpoints. You know the youngest kids are always considered the brat of the family always, you know why, because everyone things that he/ she is still a child. Many children who are young in the family hate being dominated and not taken seriously by everyone, everyone suggest that he is a child.

I feel this is really what you need to address, because now he is not a child any-more rather treat him equivalent or at least as an adult. Therefore I suggest you become his friend rather than his elder sister.

Another things how we look at God is entire personal. There is nothing in this world which is the best method to Know God. You have your ways which may differ from my ways. Some people like going to temple but some dont. I feel your brother does have feeling and respect towards God, but he does not show the way you may do and it is natural and there is no way you should disrespect it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Stuti

Thanku for your reply.
      I can’t write everything here.
      Sir its not just his fault. I blame myself equally.
      And trust me sir he is given more importantance and respect than me in our family and I seriously don’t mind it.
      Its just his anger which creates problem.
      He is someone who is a perfectionist which me, mom and dad are not.
      Trust me we have changed according to what may give him happiness.
      He has become very rigid, stubborn type. Which he never was…
      Sir when will things be alright??

Stuti

Sir…….

Stuti

Sir pls see

Stuti

Sir reply plzz

Stuti

sir pls help

Stuti

????????

Stuti

Pls spare some time
      thnku

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Children’ is closed to new replies.