TOB: 1.25 AM ( early hrs of 13th)
      Star: Kruthika
      Husband-details : chaitanya
      DOB: 20-09-1983
      POB: Bapatla
      TOB: 1.30 AM (early hs of 20th)
      star: Dhanista
      Mrg Date: feb-8th-2014
      We are planning fr kids from 3 years, but we did’t get yet. can you tell me when we will get. eagarly waiting for that.

• #20042 Reply
      TMR

You will become a mother by end of 2021 certain or slightly earlier.

• #20043 Reply
        Urmila

may i know the what is the reason, when soon i will get before 2021.

• #20044 Reply
      TMR

Are you an astrologer? About 9 months earlier if you use Surya Sidhanta Ayanamsa system.

• #20045 Reply
        Urmila

Sorry i am not an astrologer. But i want to know remedy and why i am not getting . when exactly i will get. i cant wait till 2012.

• #20046 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in where there is an article “Are there remedies in Astrology?” and you will get some enlightenment in this regard. If you cannot wait, you are at liberty to do what you would like to do.

• #20048 Reply
        Urmila

I am not getting you exactly. do u mean i can’t get till 2021? and is this pbm from my hubby side or my side. consulted doctors but they are keep on medicine. But we want as early as possible. is there any solution to ovecome this pbm and to get conceive as early as possible.

• #20052 Reply
      TMR

The future is never in our hands as is the past. For everything in life, there is a time which we call destiny. We cannot change it altogether. Astrology can only give you a blue print of your life and you should take it like road signs are being used by a motorist. Trying to alter it would tantamount to straightening out a hairpin bend on the road indicated by an appropriate road sign.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #20043 in Children
Your information:

Cancel