My details:
      Date of birth : April 23 1987
      Time: 14:10 PM
      Place: Raurkela
      Husband Details:
      Date of birth : Feb 19 1982
      Time: 12:55 PM
      Place: Chennai

I had an abortion 6 months ago. So my question is, when will we be blessed with a child ?

• #4395 Reply
      TMR

Your 5th house which indicates happiness from children is very potent in your horoscope with a strength of 64.18% and you will have your child in due course. You are not that old. Is it not?

There is a good possibility that you will have your first child by Oct 2015 or earlier.

Best of luck.

• #4396 Reply
      RSA

Thanks Sir. Yes I am young, but we want to enjoy being parents to a child soon. I was mainly worried since I had an abortion 6 months ago. But what about my husband’s horoscope. Is his 5th house potent too ? Does his horoscope also have santana yog?

• #4398 Reply
      TMR

Yes. His fifth house is also potent, but less than that of yours.

• #4400 Reply
      RSA

Thanks again sir. So I have heard people say that the horoscope of the husband plays a more important role than that of the wife in the couple being blessed with children. He has mars and saturn in the 5th house. Was that the reason of the first abortion ? Will we be blessed with a healthy kid the next time without any fear of abortion ?

• #4402 Reply
      RSA

Also can tell me the exact strength of his 5th house. Your reply is highly appreciated.

• #4409 Reply
      TMR

Let us hope so. Nothing can be said with any certainty. We get only some indications by looking at a horoscope. They are just like Road Signs to a Motorist. We can only be suitably warned when there are problems ahead. The problem as such cannot be removed. Is it not? Read my articles on this web site or on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

• #4410 Reply
      TMR

Full details of any horoscope can be given through Premium Paid Services only since there are 4 to 5 pages of text to be written which is not possible on a free forum.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4396 in Children
Your information:

Cancel