Civil service

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      priya

Respected Navneet sir, I want to know is my fate with me to become IAS officer or any other post in civil service. I’m dedicatedly studying for the exam and have qualified my masters also with good academic record.
      What is the thing that stoppping me to be there where I want to be.? Please analyse and give me some positivity.
      Date of birth 7 Nov 1987
      Time 3:10 pm
      Place delhi

AkashAstro

There is no yoga in your kundali to become an IAS officer I see scope for a career in Priest, writer, spiritual healer etc

TMR

A person who asks on this site a question like whether he/she will get employment in All India Services is totally unfit to be one.

priya

To TMR sir, I feel a person who just speak negative to everyone on every question and just reply asking for paid consultation and not resolving query without money is totally unfit to be here on this website for answering free question. TMR Sir your all answers contain negativity and that is why people specially ask for Navneet sir to answer their query because he always replies sensible. Thank you.

AkashAstro

There is no yoga in your kundali to become an IAS officer I see scope for a career in Priest, writer, spiritual healer,actor etc I agree with TMR….

TMR

I care little about your comments about me. I speak the truth and I know very well how to evaluate a horoscope scientifically which I had learned after extensive research for the last five decades. And here we have only promised to answer one question free that too simple questions based on your charts. You guys ask for free questions which encompass your whole life and you expect free answers which is showing disrespect to this science of Astrology. I do not mind if Navneet ji can answer you question free of charges, but not me who takes more than 3 to 4 hours to evaluate horoscope scientifically and produce the mark sheet of one’s life. Yes most people who raises question have too much negativity and they can never see the positive contained in astrological answers. Types like you always look forward to positive answers despite you having too much negativity in your charts. Please note that I do not need your blessings and sweet words for giving me job satisfaction. I know what I am doing. I will stop answering astrological questions on this site the day you pass out the AIS examinations if you ever can. It is a challenge.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Civil service’ is closed to new replies.