Civil services preparation

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Bharti Gupta

When will I be selected in Civil Services? As I am preparing it for a long.Just want to know is this in my destiny or not?
      Dob-27/10/1987
      Birth place-Chandausi(U.P.)

Thanks and regards
      Bharti Gupta

• #83266 Reply
      TMR

You have not given the time of birth and place of birth without which astrology cannot be used to answer your question. Obviously you have not even found out the requirements to get a horoscope evaluation which shows that you do not do your homework properly and such people are unlikely to get into All India services.

• #83295 Reply
      Bharti Gupta

DOB is 27/10/1987
      Birth time is 10.45am
      Birth place is Chandausi,disstt.(Moradabad/Sambhal)
      Uttar Pradesh

• #83297 Reply
      TMR

Sun represents Government. And your Sun is highly malefic and Mercury is in combustion. It is very unlikely that you will get a high profile government job. Try for something lower than All India Services and you may be successful. When you work for ₹100, you will get a return of only ₹85 worth.

• #83332 Reply
      Bharti Gupta

Sir
      What can be best for my life as a carrier point of view?
      Please suggest me 🙏

• #83335 Reply
      TMR

There are hundreds of career options available in this world. I cannot tell you about all of that. If you have some few options before you, I could suggest the better ones from them. Or you can come for a full scientific horoscope evaluation using Paid services as is illustrated in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #83337 Reply
      Bharti Gupta

Okay sir
      For sure I will opt your paid services.

• #83413 Reply
      Kavya

Birth date :16/07/1996
      Birth time: 08:30 a.m.
      Birth place:agra (up)
      Do my star supports civil services as a career option?
      Also need to know my gana.

• #83432 Reply
      TMR

Your career house is the strongest in your horoscope and you could well succeed in getting through Civil Services examination. However bear in mind that your marital house is the weakest and getting involved in a good job will do you good in the long run.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #83295 in Civil services preparation
Your information:

Cancel