Concerns reg marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      vck87

Navneet sir,

Can you please help in ascertaining the nature of my married life. I’m looking to get married next year. Can you please tell me some info about the wife I will get. Which place will she be from and what are her general characteristics ? Will we be compatible and have a successful marital life ? Do you foresee any separations or divorce ?

I have already undergone considerable heartbreak and I’m very afraid of opening my heart to love again. I want to make sure I choose the right person next time. Please advise.

Date and Time of birth : 15-06-1987, 1:16 PM
      Place of birth : Chennai, India.

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,
      vck87

• #11538 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that Jupiter rules the 7th house, which is the prime house for marriage in a horoscope. Jupiter is conjoined with Rahu in the 7th house forming the Guru Chandal dosha, which is not good. Therefore matching of the horoscope is very important for marital happiness. You should also do the remedies of Guru Chandal dosha for improvement in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11544 Reply
      vck87

Thank you for your reply sir. Much appreciated.

• #11620 Reply
      vck87

Hi Navneet sir, sorry I have just one more query. A palmist once told me I’ll probably marry a foreigner or someone from a different cultural background. Is there any truth in this ? Do you foresee a love or arranged marriage ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
      Kedhar

• #11622 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Although I’m not a palmist but in your horoscope Rahu in the 7th house with 7th lord Jupiter will give your life partner outside your community, caste etc.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11737 Reply
      vck87

Thank you for your guidance sir.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11737 in Concerns reg marriage
Your information:

Cancel