Confused for Second Marriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Manish

Dear Sir,

As such i have so many question in mind related to second marriage, recently i have lost my wife due to cancer and now my parents asking me to get married and even i m interested to do that…but totally confused…shall i go for second marriage or not…bcu i have one daughter and some physical problem also….

Since last 50 days i am involved with someone and having very strong feelings for her..

she is separated (not divorced) and i want to know the possibilities of our marriage and are we good for each other..and detailed analysis of marriage prospect..

I have done lot of research my own to understand both of the horoscope but i know like .0001% about astrology.

Like guna milan score is 17/36 and we have Bhakoot and Nadi dose which got cancelled bcu rasi lords are friends and according to sun sign, our sun sign are very much compatible to each other..

DOB: 26-02-1984
      Place: Etawah, UP
      Birth Time: 3:55 PM

and would like the check the marriage compatibility with

DOB: 31-Dec-1977
      Place: Saharanpur, UP
      Birth Time: 2:30 AM

so which kind of service should i opt…

Detailed Marriage Report
      Horoscope matching Kundli MIlan

Regards,
      Manish

• #10897 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in if you are interested in a scientific matching of horoscopes.

• #10898 Reply
      Manish

Navneet sir whats your opinion on my query?

Regards,
      Manish

• #10903 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Manish Ji,

Actually they both are very different services.

Detailed Marriage Report

A detailed marriage report is related to single horoscope and analyses how will be the marital life of an individual. For example the strength of 7th house, 7th lord and also the karka. It only focuses on marriage of a single chart. It covers things like how you look at marriage and your expectations from marital life and what you gets in return as per your destiny.

Horoscope matching Kundli Milan

A Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan is a servcie which deals with compatibility between two charts. This service includes Guna and Grah milan report and tell you where the problem in in a relationship. Where is the mismatch and how you should be strengthening it.

I hope it is clear now.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #10907 Reply
      Manish

Respected Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply, can u tell me, is second marriage there in my horoscope..if yes then when it will happen…

DOB: 31-Dec-1977
      Place: Saharanpur, UP
      Birth Time: 2:30 AM

Regards,
      Manish

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10907 in Confused for Second Marriage
Your information:

Cancel