Confusion in my nakshatra between south and north astrologers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      crs

There has been different views of nakshatra and dasha calculation made by south and north astrologers. North astrologer calculate my star as arudra 4 pada and south astrologers as punarvasu. I have spent so much money approaching several astrologers. They gave different calculations.

According to our local panchang, the star at my time of birth is punarvasu. Every ritual and every pooja are done with reference to punarvasu star. What is my correct star? Please help me in this regards

• #23908 Reply
      crs

DOB Details
      03/May/1987
      15:15
      Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh

• #23911 Reply
      TMR

Slight differences in longitudes will change the star of a person. In your case the star is Ardra which is there for about 72 minutes more since your birth. In fact variations in the star does not matter while evaluating a horoscope. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to understand how to evaluate a horoscope scientifically. If you are interested you can contact me using Paid Consultation. Star related rituals and poojas are creations of fake astrologers. God does not differentiate in doling out good or bad depending on the star of an individual.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23908 in Confusion in my nakshatra between south and north astrologers
Your information:

Cancel