Breaking News

Could birth chart tell us about marriage time??

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Could birth chart tell us about marriage time??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harsha Jatale 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Wafaa

Could birth chart inform us about time of marriage..and the type of person I will marry by job, age, family and personality.. if so
    Can u answer these questions using my birth chart.
    Date of birth: 14 may 1991
    Time of birth: 8:00 am
    Place of birth: hail, Saudi Arabia
    Time zone: +3

• #35487 Reply
    Astrologer Akash
    Astrologer Akash
    Participant

You will get married before April 2018. Your husband will be very short tempered. He will have a very promiscuous nature. Marriage could be inter caste or with a foreigner

• #35511 Reply
    jvsrao (KP Astrologer)
    JVS Rao

There are chances for your marriage in 1st quarter 2018. In case any postponement is there, it will not cross 20-08-2018.
    The age gap would be around 6years. He comes from your acquaintances in the same locality. He would be noble and speaks less. He would be in a job connected with accounts, administration.

• #35517 Reply

Harsha Jatale

When will I get married and how will be my married life? My parents are trying to find a match past 4 years but nothing is working out. Can you please let me know if I am destined to get married
    DOB : 8/10/1985
    Place of Birth : Indore
    Time : 3:50 AM

Reply To: Could birth chart tell us about marriage time??
Your information: