D10 CHART AND CAREER/PROFESSION/PUBLIC LIFE

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Karthik

IN MY HOROSCOPE
      D-1 Lagna lord in D-10 lagna

DOES IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SPEAKING AND WRITING CAREERS?

DETAILS
      DOB 13/10/1976
      TIME 17.10 HRS PM
      PLACE CHENNAI

• #14520 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per the chart which Im getting your D1 lagan lord is Jupiter as Pisces sign is there. Your Ascendant is at 15 Degrees 28 minutes in uttarabhadrapada Nakshatra. Jupiter is in the 12th house in D10 chart. It seems to be different to what you seem to be saying.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14545 Reply
        Karthik

My dob 13/10/1976
        Time 17.10 hrs
        Place CHENNAI

Any yogas like Gajkesari 2. Bhadra yog 3. Buddh aditya?

Does my horoscope say whether i will shine as a writer? (have written short stories/ articles in paper)

2. Any thing about public speaking skills ( bhadra yog mercury – communication)
        3. Want to pursue acting for cinema.
        Should i go ahead?

4. Also want to study MA political Science. Should I ho ahead?
        I am 39 unmarried

• #14550 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

Interesting chart!

The 10th. lord in the 3rd.house; the 3rd. from Arudha is occupied by amatyakarak Sun, mercury.
      A strong tendency to express through words/writings.

Till third quarter 2012 did not feel grounded to anything proper/stable in life.
      From 2013 & specially 2014 such expressions began taking direction.

I wonder…!

RishiRahul

• #14551 Reply
        Karthik

Correctly said about 2012/13/14 Rahul.
        WHAT ABOUT GAJKESARI, BHADRA,BUDHADITYA YOG?
        ARE YOGAS STRONG for communication/speaking/ writing/cinema career?

But should I continue FULL TIME WRITING?
        WILL I EXCCEL in WRITING?

CAN I TAKE UP ACTING? Story writing for cinema?

Also want to study MA POLITICAL SCIENCE? should I?

• #14560 Reply
          RishiRahul
          Participant

Hello,

Please explain what happened in the 2012, 2013 & 2014 which was correctly predicted.

Your queries are more than the feedbacks.
          Replies to queries will follow.

RishiRahul

• #14565 Reply
            Karthik

2012 October got sales job worked 6-7months.quit started freelance writing in 2013, & in 14 -15more writing only.No sales job.

Should i take fulltime writing? Will i excel.(have mole on left wrist)
            interested in Acting.should i join course.
            Also want to study MA political Science

Does my bhadra gajkesari budhaditya POWERFUL ENOUGH for career in communication field.
            But I Am 39 unmarried what to do?

• #14589 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello Karthik,

Let me assure you one thing. The period that you were born in denotes that success is attained only through consistent, hard work. Even if luck arrives easily for such people, it does not remain consistent.

You have good yogas as you mentioned.

The very present is one of consistent stress in life. Pursue writing as career, but not as the main profession right now. Rather its best to pursue a regular source of income right now.

May to Aug 2016 will any case give you proper opening in career related avenues; Jupiter dasa Rahu antardasa running at present does not give a clear view of the practical.
      Also pursue the education/career direction come up since Oct 2014.
      During the last quarter 2017 you will get fixed to the proper frame in life.

More details & very specific answers are only possible through astrology, numerology & palmistry (professional consultancy) for which you may check up the link below.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

• #14593 Reply
        Karthik

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sir, though I am an MBA MARKETING
        My interest has shifted to POLITICAL SCIENCE/ DEVELOPMENT OF NATION ETC.

1.Shouldn’t I go ahead with MA political science?

2.Shouldn’t I join ACTING COURSE?

3.Sir,Already having STOMACH PROBLEMS will it aggravate in SANI DASA?
        DO people do well in careers in Sani dasa or sani will give trouble / aggravate problems for 19 years?

• #14832 Reply
        Karthik

Thanks Rahul.

One doubt
        1. Can I take up full time acting as a career? Or do small roles in movies (part time)

2. As mentioned by you when do these Yigas like Gajkesari , bhadra,budhaditya come into effect? or are they life long?

• #14838 Reply
          RishiRahul
          Participant

Hello,

I have analysed yur chart much.
          More specifics can be given through consultation through astrology, Palmistry & Numerology.
          Specific replies for specific questions through 10 to 16 hr study.

RishiRahul

• #14839 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello Karthik, (dated 245 Jan 2016)

Let me assure you one thing. The period that you were born in denotes that success is attained only through consistent, hard work. Even if luck arrives easily for such people, it does not remain consistent.

You have good yogas as you mentioned.

The very present is one of consistent stress in life. Pursue writing as career, but not as the main profession right now. Rather its best to pursue a regular source of income right now.

May to Aug 2016 will any case give you proper opening in career related avenues; Jupiter dasa Rahu antardasa running at present does not give a clear view of the practical.
      Also pursue the education/career direction come up since Oct 2014.
      During the last quarter 2017 you will get fixed to the proper frame in life.

More details & very specific answers are only possible through astrology, numerology & palmistry (professional consultancy) for which you may check up the link below.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

• #30408 Reply
      pinky

dob 30.08.1992…time: 4:10 PM….place nalbari assam….can i become an ias officer?

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14593 in D10 CHART AND CAREER/PROFESSION/PUBLIC LIFE
Your information:

Cancel