dasha explain

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      arti

Sir Ji which is more malefic 12th house lord dasha or a planet planed in 12th house’s dasha?

• #9248 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel that you want to know which is more malefic dasha period. The Dasha of 12th house or the dasha of the planet placed in the 12th house. The dasha of the 12th house is always more malefic than of the planets posited in the 12th house. 12th lord dasha is more malefic if there is Mooltrikona sign in the 12th house. The worst dasha is the 8th house dasha and second to it is 12th lord dasha. The planet if posited in the 12th house will become weak but if it is benefic it will still give positive effects but can be less. The 12th dasha will be malefic as 12th lord is a functional malefic in the horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9254 Reply
      arti

Yes sir. U got it rite. I have Jupiter in 12th house in Leo sign. Mahadasha of Jupiter for 16yrs is abt to start. I know its illogical to ask for the prediction of such a long time! But still can u say how my Jupiter dasha be? Good or bad.In navmasa Jupiter is in 2nd house Leo sign.

• #9260 Reply
      TMR

Do read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will give you a better insight into astrology

• #9262 Reply
      Arti

Ok TMR Sir.

Navneet Sir a reply from you is awaited. 🙂
      thanks!

• #9267 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Without knowing your complete chart is is not correct to comment on how the Jupiter mahadasha would be, however as I can make out it seems that your lagan is Virgo and Jupiter is in the 12th house in Leo. Jupiter is vargottam , hence it is very strong. It ruled the 4th and the 7th house. You will incur expenses on house will be there, as 4th lord is in the 12th house. Incase you are looking for buying a property then changes are very much there during this period. Jupiter is the karka for dhan or money and it is in the house of expenses, therefore expenses will be high. Incidentally Jupiter is in the Cancer now in transit and will enter Leo in July 2015 likely to give you much stronger effects in the next one year.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9268 Reply
      Arti

Thanks a lot for your reply sir..
      How will be this period in terms of study? I’m planning for higher education.. Also Jupiter acts as maraka what will its effect be as maraka??? Is this maraka can bring death like or troubles time?? Pls do explain this last point along with the first question. Thanks in advance.

• #9277 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel you should share your Birth details and then we can look at the horoscope and your questions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9281 Reply
      Arti

Sir I’ll share the details with confirmed time tomorrow. Can u just tell one quick question, sir you said being in 12th house planets become weak then how come Jupiter in my chart is very strong? Please tell.

• #9289 Reply
      Arti

Sir I could not manage to get birth timing. My parents HV recently shifted to a new place. Mummy is unable yo find out where my patri is. Dob 2 Oct 91 jhansi up.
      If any of the above question like the question on strong and weak jupiter if can be explained pls do. As soon as I get time from mummy I’ll share with you.

• #9306 Reply
      Arti

Sir pls tell if possible how my Jupiter is very strong inspite being placed in 12th house.
      And what is vargottam?

• #9315 Reply
      TMR

Astrology is not something which you can learn in a few sentences. To get answers to your question, you have to learn for years together the science of Astrology with devotion and dedication.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9267 in dasha explain
Your information:

Cancel