Blamings on her. As a parents we think
      She is perfect .why because of her
      I will be fighting with so many people,
      Starting from her 9minth. Please help
      Me sir, even in school she doesn’t
      Have friends.

• #28665 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will help you understand how astrology can be used to evaluate a horoscope. Once you know the weakness in a horoscope , you can use astrology as a guide very similar to Road Signs being used by Motorists.

• #28693 Reply
      Subha

JVS Rao sir please help me with my
      Daughter. Tell me some solution for my daughter. Thank you sir . Your are helping so many people a great service .

• #28699 Reply
      J V S RAO

Madam Padma
      Your daughter’ lagna is Scorpio. Lagna lord and sublord are connected to 6th and 8th houses.
      Her 2nd house sublord is Saturn is also connected with 8th. Even though she speaks less, that turns bad to her because of 8th connection.
      Result: As the lagna lord, sublord are connected to 8th house, which is the house of tensions and disappointments. Her 2nd sublord Saturn is connected to 9th and 12th, resulting creation of enmity through the communication with whom she deals.
      Your daughter is running Rahu dasa which ends on 14-03-2019. From October 26th onwards there would be betterment. Please encourage her with your sweet words, as there would be impact of unnecessary tensions on her brain. In Jupiter period, it may affect her studies also to a little extent. But things change in that period.
      Please give Kheer (payasam) to young kids on behalf of her regularly on Thursdays as long as possible. Pray to Medha Dakshinamurthy for her. Make her recite Hayagreeva slokam which gives her bright future.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao
      [email protected]

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Daughter have unnecessary blames with those I have conflicts , no peace of mind
Your information: