Daughter

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Aarthi

Hi,

My daughter is too stubborn and doesn’t listen to me. I am so worried about her future?
      I have to force her to study also.

Name:Aanya
      My daughter’s dob: 31 August 2012
      Time: 12:06 PM(Afternoon)
      POB: Singapore, Singapore

Rgds
      AT

• #37071 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Your daughter’s lagna Vrischika(Scorpio).
      Rahu is in lagna.
      Lagna lord Kuja is with Sani in 12th house.
      There is problem in his horoscope.
      You can get her treated by homoeopathy.
      You can contact a homoeopath at Singapore.
      Or you can contact a homoeopath by phone
      to any city in India.YOur relative in India,
      can contact a local homoeopath in his city.
      He will send homoeo medicines to you by
      post.Or you can purchase homoeo medicnes
      at Singapore,after getting prescription
      from India.
      Your daughter’s problem is called ADHD.
      [email protected]

• #37073 Reply
      Aarthi

Thanks. But She is very intelligent girl. She knows almost everything. Hyperactive. She knows how to operate all the new technologies, phone, computer, youtube, download apps.. I don’t know how she learned everything herself.Only thing very stubborn. She won’t listen anybody.

• #37076 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your daughter is born under Mars as her Ascendant is Scorpio. Therefore it is natural she will be stubborn. Such people are highly emotional and have a firm mind. They can be good leaders but they rarely are comfortable to work under others. Her Mars is exalted in the D9 chart, therefore she will be very energetic, active and never sit ideal. She has Sun and Mercury in the 10th house, which is good. Eventually, she will get lot of name, fame. Presently her Rahu Mahadasha is going on and that is always a challenging period as it will make her defocus. You should help her become more interested in studies. I mean instead of forcing education on her, make it fun and interesting. Buy her interesting books or let her watch educational videos on Youtube.

I recently read a very interesting article which said that 1900 onwards was the period which saw greatest inventions the world has ever known. However if you compare the IQ level of those scientists of 1900 with the IQ level of children today. All the scientist of 1900 would fail. Therefore dont underestimate your children. They have the capability to outsmart us in many ways. See their strength and help them strengthen it further.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #37077 Reply
      TMR

Each individual has certain special characters and as they grow old and acquires more knowledge in life many childish characters vanish altogether or they will learn to live with it. So do not worry about the childish behaviour and it is prudent to ignore it and allow her to grow on her own. Her 3rd house, 4th house and 6th house are weak while all other houses are quite potent. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology online particularly the article “Medical Astrology” and be aware of the problems usually such people have when those houses are weak.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #37077 in Daughter
Your information:

Cancel