Dealy in marriage

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Navamasa chart and marriage.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rani

Sir
      DOB :2-9-1991
      Time :3.45 pm
      Place :belgaum district, Karnataka
      Please tell me when I will get married and how my married life will be…

• #23345 Reply
      TMR

Please come through Paid Consultation after reading navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #23374 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that 7th house which is the prime house of marriage ruled by Mercury and Mercury is posited in the 8th house which is not good. Mercury is debilitated in the Navamsha chart or the D9 chart. D9 is the most important divisional chart for marriage and marital life.

Rahu and Ketu axis in the 7th house is also not auspicious. Marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #23567 Reply
        Rani

Thank you so much navaneet Sir… But Still can you tell is it possible by this year… My parents are worried about my life… And there is guy in our relatives.. Can i. Marry him and after marriage shall we lead happy life…

• #23383 Reply
      geeta

Hello Sir, me namely geeta wants to know when I get married? My dob is 25/8/1985 timing is 1:30 pm n place of birth is new delhi

• #23577 Reply
      Neha

Hello sir,i wish to know about my chances of going
      abroad (work related, not a leisure trip)
      Dob-1/may/1983,tob-2.45pm,place-new delhi

• #23586 Reply
      Navamasa chart and marriage

what does my navamasa chart indicate about my life partner? My navamasa 7th lord is saturn ? Why marriage is delaying? when i will get married?

DOB : 19/07/1988
      time : 14:59 pm
      PLace : Mumbai

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23374 in Dealy in marriage
Your information:

Cancel