Dear Navneet Ji please help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul

Dear Sir I graduated in mid 2016 in engineering and then went for a job in construction field and after working there for about 1 year I decided to quit my job and start preparing for competitive exams for MBA program but after working hard for it my results are below expectation and my chances of getting a good college is almost nil. Please advice me what to do now? Any chances of getting another job this year or what should be the line of action?

Please give your advice after analysing my horoscope, I will be grateful to you. May the Almighty give happy and long life to you.
      DOB: 18/07/1993
      Time: 11:52 am
      Place: Kolkata

• #38451 Reply
      TMR

Your career house is the weakest in your horoscope. But the house of Gains is supremely strong. When you put in efforts for 32 units, your returns will be 73 units. A strong Gaja Kesari yoga is also there. I think you can do some business and you will be successful. Similarly invest in shares, you will get a good return. There is a strong possibility of getting a job under the King or Govt. Your best time started in Dec 2017. Soon you should see the results. Read my blog for more details.

• #38471 Reply
      Rahul

Sir thanks a lot for your reply, I will be applying for govt. job opportunities as I guess MBA is not favourable to me. Thanks again and God bless you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #38451 in Dear Navneet Ji please help
Your information:

Cancel