Dear navneet sir what effort should i make.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Subho

As u suggest earlier that i can get government job but as ketu is in 10th house so my efforts will be very important to gain in that front. So what kind of effort should i make? Is it about any astrological remedy or i have to focus on my studies. I will be waiting for your valuable reply.

• #15469 Reply
      Subho

My dob- 04 august 1991
      Tob – 10:08am
      Pob – Dinhata

• #15484 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope we see that you have Ketu which is the South Node of the Moon in your 10th hosue which is the house of career / profession. Ketu is in Gemini sign , as per one school of thought this is the sign where Ketu becomes debilitated.

Actually Rahu and Ketu are debilitated in the Navamsha chart. Mercury which is the lord of the 10th house is in the 12th house of foreign, therefore chances are very much that you can work in a foreign company, income source can be from overseas. Working in an MNC can be there. However like I said earlier you will have to work very hard to get your results. Working hard means putting a lot of efforts on your studies and making yourself the best. Do some self introspection and see what and where you are lacking. Redo things and improve your self confidence and I see that could be lacking.

Practise makes the man perfect that is your winning motto.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #15989 Reply
      Subho

Thank you sir for your valuable reply. I will try my level best.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15469 in Dear navneet sir what effort should i make.
Your information:

Cancel