Death

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sohan

Gurus,

I am wondering whether Karma got anything to do with deciding one’s life span. My Cousin who recently passed away had first class horoscope as per many astrologers and many pointed out him getting married Soon and buying New property and had excellent longevity predicted for his life . Unfortunately he met with an accident in which he died to our shock. So I am lost understanding how longevity of a man is decided whether it’s solely based on the placement of his planets alone or Karma play a vital role in curtailing or extending one’s life span . Your inputs are highly appreciated Gurus.

• #35499 Reply
      TMR

Birth and Death of anyone cannot be determined before hand. Astrology is only useful to the extent of evaluating one’s life between birth and death. No science can ever predict the birth or death time of any living being. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Health and diseases of various parts of the body can very well be evaluated using astrology. Read my article “Medical Astrology” on my blog.

Fake astrologers will say so many things which are impossible to be predicted. Astrology is a mathematical science to evaluate a horoscope based on the birth time(time when the baby cries first which can be heard from 100 meters away since it is a shrill cry)

• #35515 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear sohan
      From your post it is very clear that astrology should be taken as a guidance only. If any astrologer predicts the time of death, who can dare to relish the news. So some astrologers will try to give the message in some other way to be cautious.
      No one can escape his death. If it is so, why the great people would not extend their life.
      But if there is no any chance, how could Acharya Mihira be honoured with the title “Varaha”, by predicting the death of royal child of Vikramaaditya.
      So every astrologer should check the past events with the chart and say the future. If the past is not tallied, then future also will not tally. If they are not getting the results in their approach, they have to research on it.
      I too agree with the words of TMR ” Fake astrologers will say so many things which are impossible to be predicted. Astrology is a mathematical science to evaluate a horoscope based on the birth time”.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #35499 in Death
Your information:

Cancel