Debilitated Jupiter in 7th house

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Amol Muley

Female, having a Jupiter at 13 degree in Capricorn in 7th house. Cancer Ascendants, Aquarius Moon Sign. Saturn is in 5th house having 3rd aspect on Jupiter in 7th.

DOB: 28 Sept. 1985
      Time: 02:45 (24 hrs format)
      Place: Bhopal, (MP) India

How’s this persons married life would be? Any suggestions on remedies is appreciated. Thank you.

• #4299 Reply
      TMR

Her marital bliss is 36.71% potent which is just above a pass mark of 35%. You cannot expect her to be having a very happy married life. Read my article on “Remedies in Astrology” in http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

Suggest recite Narayanakavacham daily 3 times.

• #4300 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per the horoscope of the girl her marriage house is weak due to the following reasons.

Debilitated Jupiter in the 7th house weakens the marital bliss. Jupiter being the 6th lord in the 7th house increases the chances of divorce. Saturn being the functional malefic aspects the 7th house. Matching of the horoscope will be important for getting happiness in marriage.
      Blessings,

Navneet

• #4301 Reply
      NM

Hi Navneet sir. My DOB is 14-2-79. Time 7:40pm and place Lahore Pakistan. How will be my marital life?

• #4302 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

NM are you are male or a female, kindly let me know your Gender.

Thanks,

Navneet

• #4304 Reply
      NM

Sir I am a female currently in a relationship with a man but don’t know if we will get married.

• #4305 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are actually in the main period of Rahu and the sub period of Venus , Venus is positioned in the 5th house of romance and Rahu in the lagan aspects Venus. Rahu is also conjoined with Moon in your horoscope, indicating how involved you are in the relationship. Chances of romance turning into a lifelong relationship are not very strong. Sun , Ketu, Saturn and 12th lord aspect the 7th house, your marital house has aspects of malefic, need to be careful before you decide whom to marry else separation chances are very string. Exalted Mars in the 6th house aspects the first house, legal aspect cannot be ruled out either from your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4308 Reply
      NM

Do u think there is marriage in my chart and if yes, could u tell something about the partner, any characteristic?

• #23736 Reply
      JaiShreeRam

How is the marriage life of these 2 people (together or separately):

Male
      24th June 1986, 11:00AM, New Delhi, India.

Female
      11th May 1985, 11:35AM, Mirzapur, U.P. , Inida

• #23738 Reply
      TMR

Please come through Paid Consultation after reading my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4304 in Debilitated Jupiter in 7th house
Your information:

Cancel