Deepak ji ….please answer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      vikas

when will my first child born? how many children will I have?
      29/04/1984
      5:00 am
      born in Karachi, Pakistan
      male

• #31078 Reply
      AkashAstr

Your first child will be born around August 2020.
      Only a very experienced Astrologer can tell you how many children you will have by looking at the degree of the 5th house Lord……

• #31108 Reply
      Deepak

Hi Vikas,

thanks for sharing your question. Such questions require analysis of horoscopes of both male and female. For your chart, your 5th lord is moon placed in Pisces rashi and in nakshatra of Mercury with Venus as sublord. Moon is placed in 12th house in Chalit making it weak and also your 5th house is aspected by Saturn from 8th house thereby causing delay. Position of Venus in aries along with Sun is not good as well from semen pov.

I highly advice seeking medical counsel for you and your wife as science can today help massively (astrology cannot replace medical help)

Below are good periods for child birth wish fulfillment/conception

* Venus-Mercury-Mercury: 9/11/2018 to 4/4/2019 as Mercury is placed in nakshatra of Ketu but has Moon as sublord
      * Ven-Mercury-Moon: 14/1/2020 to 9/4/2020
      * Ven-Mercury-Rahu: 9/6/2020 to 11/11/2020

Chanting mantra of moon and wearing pearl will help.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31226 Reply
      vikas

Thank you,
      is it possible to tell me how is my Venus-saturn-jupiter dasha for me?
      venus is my 8th lord, jupiter 2018 is in my 8th house , I think just in occult and sprituality is good

how is my sun dasha which it starts in 2022

• #31227 Reply
      AkashAstro

Your sun is exalted in the 2nd house in Bharani nakshatra. In the sun mahadasha definitely your fixed assets will increase,it will be a major transforming period of your life,many short distance travels and a second child could be born too.
      Since your sun is placed in Bharani nakshatra during it’s Dasha you will surely have problems with your leg and you could lose a loved one.

• #31229 Reply
      vikas

sun is father means I will lose my father in sun dasha?

• #31259 Reply
      Deepak

Sun mahadasha won’t be great. Concept of exalted planets giving good results is hollow and scratching the surface only (if that was the case all people born during 1 month of sun exaltation or ~10 days of Sun being in 1 nakshatra will have good results).

Sun is 6th house lord placed in first house in Chalit in nakshatra of Venus and has Venus as sublord. Venus is most malefic planet for pisces lagna and Sun is showing combination of 1,3,6,8 which is bad for health or career.

Do your efforts and improve your present vs worrying about future.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31319 Reply
      vikas

thank you Deepak ji,

how is venus-saturn- jupiter dasha for me? is it stressful?

• #31320 Reply
      vikas

Deepak ji , please just answer my last question

my spouse is from my city of born or foreigner or relatives?

please answer my question

warmest regards

• #31380 Reply
      Deepak

We have already answered couple of your questions and astrologers on this forum aim to answer pressing/important question of people in need.

Kindly request you to stop over-analyzing horoscope and please excuse as I don’t find this question pressing/important enough to warrant an answer (seems more like over-curiosity).

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31078 in Deepak ji ….please answer
Your information:

Cancel