Deepak ji …please answer

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Raj

Hello Sir,
      when will I get married? when my career start to grow? 20 years of venus mahadahsa is killing me.

29/04/1984
      4:44 am
      Dubai, United arab emirates
      male

• #29504 Reply
      Deepak

Raj,

whats your place of birth?

• #29506 Reply
      Deepak

Raj,

I assumed Dubai as place of birth. I understand your suffering as for Pisces ascendant Venus is extremely bad as mooltrikon sign falls in 8th house + Venus doesn’t has any good houses in nakshatra or sublord. Also Mars lord of luck being retrograde and being in 8th house in Chalit weakens the luck support and Mercury as 7th lord (wife) being retrograde + positioned in 8th from 7th house of marriage is not good. Saturn is positioned in 7th house in Chalit thereby delaying marriage.

Saturn being lord of gains is retrograde in 7th house in Chalit which also reduces it result giving power although Saturn is digbali in 7th house.

Great thing is that lagna lord and most benefic planet Jupiter is placed in 10th house and is protecting you + giving you courage (good Jupiter is saving grace for your horoscope).

Good time for Marriage- start of Mercury Antra in Venus mahadasha from 21/5/2018 is decent for marriage chances and especially bright during Ven-Mer-Ket period (14/10/2018 to 14/12/2018) as Ket has 2,7,11 in nakshatra and sublord. Also Venus-Mer-Ven period is good (14/12/2018 to 4/6/2019).

Otherwise next period will be Venus Mahadasha and Ketu Antradasha from 20/3/2021 to 21/5/2022 which is excellent for marriage

Career- Venus-Mercury from 21/5/2018 to 20/3/2021 is not good for career as it has 5,8,12 in nakshatra and sublord that shows troubles in job. Venus-Ketu will be much better for 20/3/2021 to 21/5/2022

Sun and Moon Mahadasha look very average (no good combinations in nakshatra and sublord) and best period will be Mars from 21/5/2038.

Remedies: please remember changing of self actions and attitude is important. Below remedies won;t work unless you change your attitude and amp up your efforts
      1) Wear a 7 ratti yellow sapphire
      2) Chant Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Gurve Namah 1000 times daily for rest of life
      3) Controlling your speech/words/anger. Your speech is harsh my friend given exalted Sun in 2nd house and it will surely increase negativity/conflicts
      4) Strongly advised not to do any business and do a job
      5) Avoid non veg and be discpline as Saturn rewards structured, hardworking and disciplined people

May god bless you!!
      Astrologer Deepak

• #29513 Reply
      Raj

thank you,
      is it possible I know about her more? when will I met her or I know her?

• #29525 Reply
      TMR

If you wish to have a scientific evaluation of your horoscope read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #29532 Reply
      Deepak

Raj,

Astrology is logic based guiding light and cannot over-ride freewill, community and family based surroundings.

Be patient and find a person whom you would feel compatible with + horoscopes match. Being compatible is more important and don’t try to fall in trap of superstition based matches or get dragged into never ending quench of knowing future.

If everything was pre-destined there would be no new karma as all actions were predetermined which is against law of nature.

Good luck
      Astrologer Deepak

• #30066 Reply
      Raj

Deepak sir,

I understood well, please tell me about my last question

my relation with a girl(maybe my future wife) is not smooth, after 18th August my rahu transit to 5th house in mercury(7th lord) nakshatra. is it good time for my relationship?

• #30070 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Raj please give a number between 1-249 (first # that comes to mind without any bias or thinking about any lucky # or any other #) to check if this relationship will continue or not.

• #30071 Reply
      Raj

• #30077 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Prashna/horary shows your query is genuine and post tremendous efforts/maturity from both sides, there is possibility of things getting back on track from end of August once Saturn turns direct.

As I always so, rationality/pragmatism/maturity have much bigger say in getting things back on track. Astrology only shows opportunity, you have to execute/act to make it happen.

Astrologer Deepak

• #30080 Reply
      Raj

thank you sir, you mean she is my future wife? is you said my marriage is in 2018

• #30112 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Deciding to marry is a choice of free-will. Your relationship will improve and then if you both want to get married its good till 2019.

Please focus on improving relationships and stop asking same question again & again via different aliases.

Deepak

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29525 in Deepak ji …please answer
Your information:

Cancel