Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Pooja

1)Will i get married to billionnaire $?
      Time of question=22.39
      Date of question=9 august 2017
      Place of question=aurangabad maharashtra
      Number in mind=6
      2)is my would be husband kavin bharti mittal?
      Time of question=22.42
      Date of question=9 august 2017
      Place of question=aurangabad maharashtra
      Number in mind=3

3)will i get to do magnivivah(guy or his parents will themselves send marriage proposal to me or my parents)?
      Time=22.44
      Date =9 august 2017
      Place=aurangabad maharashtra
      Number in mind=9

4)if not billionaire $can i get at least crorepati rs businessman husband by magnivivah?
      Time=22.46
      Date=9 august 2017
      Number in mind=1

5)will i get married to crorepati rs/billionnaire $ businessman even if i m obese,jobless & from middle class family&of unnecessary and imaginary worrying type and finicky and bit irritable?
      Time=22.49
      Date=9 august 2017
      Number in mind=5

I dont have birth details.

Pls reply my querries.

• #29879 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Pooja,

Prashna jyotish/horary works when question is genuine and has truly troubled the querent sufficiently to drive them to astrologer vs trying to answer whims/fantasies.

Above questions maybe because they are framed as such don’t sound genuine and hence I cannot help you.

Also astrology can never replace logic (a rich businessman is rich because he is smart/logical/has business sense and wouldn’t make sense for him to marry someone who wouldn’t complement him in different spheres of life).

May god bless you with logic and rationality,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #29886 Reply
      TMR

The problem with questions raised on this website is mainly because questions are answered free of charge and the public thinks they can ask any nonsense and we will answer them. Ninety percent of questions asked are about the whims or desires of questioners rather than something which can be answered using Astrology.

And sometimes they even criticize the answers given if they are not happy with the answers. They want only favourable answers to questions and not the realistic evaluations.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29879 in Deepakji and jvsraoji pls help with horary
Your information:

Cancel