DELAY IN MARRIAGE

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      VINIT SOREGAONKAR

SIR, my birth details are as follows
      birth date 18/8/1971
      time 5:12 A.M
      place nasik, maharashtra.
      i am not getting married and i am very worried about the delay. my efforts are not getting suceessful
      please gude me with a early reply.
      thanks

• #29185 Reply
      TMR

The weakest house in your horoscope is the Marital House indicated by the 7th house and you have missed many a good chances in your past to get married. Now at 46 years, it is too late to think in terms of getting married and lead a good marital life. However there are feeble chances from April 2018 for about an year, though it may also not be a lasting one. Perhaps you should be satisfied with some female company which is possible in the coming five years. Whatever I have suggested is totally based on a scientific evaluation of your horoscope details of which are there in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #29335 Reply
      Deepak

Ketu-Rah starting from 20-02-2018 will create better chances as both these planets are in 1/7 axis (with Ketu having 2,7,11 in planet and nakshatra while Rahu having 7,11 in planet and 11 in sublord). Also Rah/Ket show sudden changes.

Purpose of Jyotish is to be transparent and as 4 malefics (Ketu, Rahu, Sat and Sun) are afflicting 7th house in Chalit, chances of happiness from marriage is slim.

Hope you find what you seek

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29185 in DELAY IN MARRIAGE
Your information:

Cancel