Delay in Marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sumit Singh

Hello Navneet sir,

Hope you’re doing well.
      I am Sumit with age 31 turned this May. My DOB is 23-05-1984 15:50 hrs.

I am having difficulty in finding a good match. Want a girl who take care of my mother, as I lost my father last year.

Please suggest something.

• #11612 Reply
      Sumit Singh

Also, I am non Manglik. Will something worse happen if I marry a maglik girl?

• #11616 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sumit, I truly respect your feelings, but today my friend do not expect qualities which you saw in your mother. If you find a decent person who gives respect to your mother, then it is good enough leave aside take care. In the world of today which is highly stressful and tensed everyone needs to learn to be independent enough to take care of self. I’m saying this not to disappoint you but to make you aware that society has changes, moral have changed. If you find a partner who give you and your mother respect and regard , consider yourself lucky.

You should do marriage with someone who is not mangalik, or atleast who mangal dosha is getting cancelled. Marriage chances are strong after March 2016.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11627 Reply
      Sumit Singh

Thanks Navneet
      Most of the girls whom I come across were Manglik.

Do you recommend me any Gem stone who can help me to find a suitable girl?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Delay in Marriage
Your information: