delayed marriage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rani reddy

respected sir,
      my name is rani. i am a dentist by profession.i am facing problem in marriage. i love someone and both families have given their consent. last year my marriage was fixed with my boyfriend but it got postponed due to unknown reasons. now in month of august this year again both families have agreed to marry us and probable date is december. my query is
      1)will i get married this time or not?
      2)why my marriage is getting delayed ?
      3)any remedy for problem free marriage this year?
      4) how will be my married life and children?
      details
      dob-17/01/1985
      time-22:20
      place- berhampur,orissa

please help me out. i will be obliged to you .

thank you
      regards
      dr. padmini

• #5947 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your period for marriage is certainly going very much and you can expect results in before April 2015. Jupiter is the lord of the 7th house and also the karka for husband and it is weak in your horoscope and it is debilitated, combust and also afflicted with rahu. You should do remedies for strengthening of Jupiter which will have positive effect on your marital life. Jupiter as it is is the planet of wealth, comforts and fortune. Strong Jupiter will provide you will all of these.
      In Transit presently the Venus or Sukhra is combust or ast and marriages are not taking place. Good Mahurat for marriage is only there around December 2014 and thereafter.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5955 Reply
      rani reddy

thank you so much sir. i am keeping fast on thrusdays. doing vaibhav laksmi vrat for 11 fridays. what else remedies i can do sir??

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: delayed marriage
Your information: