depress due to delayed marriage…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      neha

I am so depress due to delayed marriage.As my parentes are so much worried whenever I heard comments of my relatives and close ones I really feel like sucide is better than this.I am well educated girl but marriage praposals are not coming when my relatives suggest someone who is not educated at all this makes the sutuiation more worse.
      please if anyone can help me here.
      DOB is 18th jan.1989
      birth time is 13:13(i.e.1hr:13 min. in afternoon)
      birth place : Akola dist- Akola Mahashtra

Please help.If anyone can ans when i would be married? is their any hopes for me?

• #36657 Reply
      TMR

You will certainly get married in 2023/24 period if not earlier. You will definitely enjoy happiness from children.

• #36658 Reply
        neha

thank you sir for your reply.Is their any prospects in 2017-2018? is their any solution? being a girl it is going to be very stressfull day by day.

• #36660 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot be used to mitigate the potency of your horoscope. We can only tell you what is being seen in the horoscope to the best of our knowledge. May be if your time of birth is inaccurate, the evaluations could also vary. Solutions are all humbug and what one has to endure has to be endured. Perhaps your prayers to the Almighty could help reduce your stress and worries. Read http://srimadbhagavatam.org/contents.html which could help you in your desires getting fulfilled.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #36658 in depress due to delayed marriage…
Your information:

Cancel