depressed- what to do now

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rakhi

sir i am going through a very bad phase of my life.. i really dont know what to do eventhough i have passed my mbbs course…i am jobless rightnow..i had a two year gap after internship preparing for my pg entrance exam.. i am loosing confidence in my career.. my exm is on jan 7th..i have prepared for it till now but suddenly i feel like i am not going to pass it since we need a very good rank to get a seat..sir i need ur help.. is thr a good future ahead for me with peace and happiness??
      dob 30/11/1992
      place tellicherry

• #37141 Reply
      rakhi

dob30/11/1992
      place tellicherry
      time 2.40pm

• #37145 Reply
      TMR

This is a general problem for all medical graduates. You can try somewhere as an RMO and use your spare time to prepare for Post graduate study examination. Three or four attempts are quite common these days to get through the examination.

• #37161 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Rakhi
      You can pass your examination well and complete your Post Graduation. You are very bold enough to complete the examination. You feel very anxious before the exam, but afterwards you will find more satisfaction as the results would be good than your expectations.
      Good Luck

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #37141 in depressed- what to do now
Your information:

Cancel