Desired Job – Astro Deepak

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Astro Deepak,

I have been looking for a good job good job since 3 years after I returned back from abroad, no luck yet.

can u tell me when I get a desired job

Dob 31st Jan 1974
      time 17.58 hrs
      place Chamarajanagar, Karnataka

• #29637 Reply

Astro Deepak / Akash Astro,

Any updates?

• #29715 Reply

Astro Deepak??

• #29722 Reply
      ANANDA KUMAR

Dear Guest
      Greetings from Ananda Kumar Astrologer who writes in http://www.quora.com
      Well after seeing your Horoscope based on your details:
      Lagna-Cancer (owned by Moon)joined with Mars in his own house at 10th hosue
      Star-Bharani Owned by Venus
      Currently having Rahu Mahadasa from 4/6/2007 having mercury buddhi till year end2017,
      Well with regard to career chart you are running Mercury dasa started at 2012 and currently you are having Venus Bukthi.
      Mercury is your 12th and 3rd lord in Rasi chart, Rahu in 6th house at Sagittarius which is Neecha position.
      Well career chart indicates that Rahu and Mercury taking same positions of Rasi and dasamsa creating Vargotham position.

In Dasamasa chart you have Pisces lagna and Rahu is sitting in 10th lord of 10th house sitting in Gemini house with Ketu in 4th. Once Ketu bukthi was over you are back to home, Venus is sitting in 8th own house of libra,
      With present Kochar placements of Rahu which comes to favourable position will give you Job.
      Overall Rahu is troubling you in job front also Venus.
      For Rahu you can worship Rahu during Rahu kalam and for Venus visiting Mahalakshmi temple on Friday offer sweets to Ladies will give good results which will be immediate.
      Venus will join Rahu in Cancer shortly which is in Cancer your Lagna in Rasi also 5th lord for Dasamasa.

Best Wishes
      Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

• #29735 Reply

Thank You!

Astro Deepak / Akash Astro, your suggestions pls.

• #29748 Reply
      Deepak

Mr. Anand Kumar has given you a good analysis and recommendations. Following them should help you.

Good luck!
      Astrologer Deepak

• #29785 Reply

Hi Astro Ananda / Deepak,

Thank you for your analysis!
      Do you think I will go back abroad / settle their ? Though this is not my choice becos of family compulsions.

Will I settle in India? I have had many changes in my job and require some stability / constant source of income.

Is this possible in my chart?

• #29805 Reply
      Deepak

Hello Guest,

you have a very good horoscope from career pov and a tremendous Rajyoga in form of Moon/Mars in 10th house!. Rahu Mahadasha is troubling you as Rahu is placed in 6th house in lagna but in 5th house in Chalit which is 12th from 6th house of job/service. Also Venus being lord of gains retrograde becomes weak to give continuous gains.

You were brought back to India 3 years back in antra of Mercury (10/7/2014 to 27/1/2017) which has Venus as sublord (Venus being lord of 4th house denotes motherland). Also Ketu antra from 27/1/2017 to 14/2/2018 has Venus as sublord denoting stay in motherland.

Venus antradasha starting from 14/2/2018-14/2/2021 will open chances of foreign travel as Venus has 3rd and 12th lord Mercury as its sublord. With Rahu moving to your ascendant in Aug 2017, Jupiter moving to your 4th house aspecting 12th house in Sep 2017 and Saturn moving to 6th house in October 2017, doors will open up for foreign as Jupiter/Saturn will aspect 12th house together and Rahu will also push you move away. Also post Venus antradasha, Sun antradasha (14/2/2021 to 9/1/2022) can keep you outside as Sun also has Mercury as its sublord.

Stability/PR may be achieved in Jupiter Mahadasha starting from 28/7/2024 as Jupiter has Saturn as its sublord placed in 12th house in lagna chart and 11th house in Chalit.

Chanting Rahu Beej mantra will help massively and also show the light.

Take care!
      Astrologer Deepak

• #29806 Reply
      Deepak

Hello Guest,

you have a very good horoscope. Rahu Mahadasha is troubling you as Rahu is placed in 6th house in lagna but in 5th house in Chalit. Venus being lord of gains retrograde becomes weak to give continuous gains.

Venus antradasha starting from 14/2/2018-14/2/2021 will open chances of foreign travel as Venus has 3rd and 12th lord Mercury as its sublord. With Rahu moving to your ascendant in Aug 2017, Jupiter moving to your 4th house aspecting 12th house in Sep 2017 and Saturn moving to 6th house in October 2017, doors will open up for foreign travel. Also post Venus antradasha, Sun antradasha (14/2/2021 to 9/1/2022) can keep you outside as Sun also has Mercury as its sublord. Stability/PR may be achieved in Jupiter Mahadasha starting from 28/7/2024 as Jupiter has Saturn as its sublord placed in 12th house in lagna chart and 11th house in Chalit.

Take care!
      Astrologer Deepak

• #29846 Reply

thank you Deepak!

since Jupiter is debilitated in my chart , do you think Jupiter dasha will give stability and will be more good than rahu dasha?

• #29848 Reply
      Deepak

I suggest taking logical approach in astrology vs blind rules. Do you think planets moving in their orbits in space become powerless at one area and powerful at another area (area denotes rashi)? Neecha planets can give rajyogas and exalted planets have caused havocs as well. Doing some googling to build a base will help you understand this more.

Wrt your query, Jupiter as 9th lord is placed in 7th house (trine lord in quadrant is considered good),is in nakshatra of 10th lord Mars placed in 10th house that is yogakaraka for cancer ascendant and has Saturn as sublord placed in 11th house in Chalit. Regarding capricon debilitation, Jupiter in capricon becomes much more action oriented given its Saturn’s sign.

Focus on present and do your action vs overanalyzing horoscopes and future.

• #29850 Reply

thank you Deepak

the reason I brought this is life has been a rollercoaster so far with lot of difficulties. not sure which way things will go

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29715 in Desired Job – Astro Deepak
Your information:

Cancel