Details

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      akhi

sir i want to match my kundli with my partner’s kundli details are given below:-

MY DOB is 27th June 1990 ,Time 11:30 PM ,birth PLACE Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
      Boy DOB Details … 2nd July 1989, Time 3:15 PM,birth place Una (Himachal Pradesh)

• #8191 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through paid services for matching of horoscopes since it is a very time consuming process.

• #8192 Reply
      akhi

sir will you plz tell me that iam i manglik or not??
      my DOB 27TH JUNE 1990, 11:30PM , Shimla (Himachal pradesh)

• #8195 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mangal dosha or Mangalik is always chechked from Natal as well as Moon chart. Therefore looking at your horoscopes we see that you have Mars in the 2nd house of natal and the 8th house of Moon. It means that you are not manglik from natal but mangalik from Moon. 8th house mangal dosha is also called Ashtam manglik and is a strong mangal dosha.

Click to Read more about the remedies for Strong Mangal dosha

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #8196 Reply
      akhi

thank you sir
      but sir i want to marry a guy his details are below
      Boy Birth details 2nd july 1989, 3:15 PM, Place una (Himachal pradesh)
      sir plz Help me

• #8200 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Ashtkoot guna milan between you both is 19.5 which is little above 18 that is minimum for marriage. There is Madhya Nadi dosha. Madhya Nadi dosha is a strong Nadi dosha and marriage is not recommended when there is Madhya Nadi dosha. Also the boy is not manglik while you are strong manglik. Also the 7th house of the Boys horoscope is weak and marital happiness is not really promised in his horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8201 Reply
      akhi

sir any upay are there for us or not??? because we know each other from last 8 years…sir plz help

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8196 in Details
Your information:

Cancel