Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sankar

Respected Experts

My birth details are as followed:

DOB: 19/04/1988
      POB: Hazaribagh, Jharkhand (India)
      TOB: 10:35 AM

I have throughout my life anxious about my overall health and diseases in my mind. This is the first time asking for professional advice. Can respected experts tell me about my health and any life threatening illness I can possibly acquire, e.g cancer, heart attack, hiv or anything else that the chart suggests .

Thank you

• #30202 Reply
      TMR

Mercury is your weakest planet posted in 11th house. Read my article Medical astrology on my blog which will give you an idea of possible medical problems you could have.You will have a long life since your 8th house is quite potent.

• #30215 Reply
      K.Umamaheswaara rao

Hello,
      I think you have to follow holistic healing method.
      Please read in google- kumrao99 holistic healing.
      [email protected]

• #30219 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sankar,

Mercury as your lagna lord is combust in 11th house giving you fear and is aspected by enemy Mars who is also lord of diseases. Also Moon-Venus in 12th house make you over-sensitive. Also Saturn as badhakesh aspecting your lagna as 8th and 9th house lord coupled with weak mercury (lagna lord) will keep your immune system weak.

Good thing is cuspal sublord of 1st house is Mercury, of 5th house of recovery and 11th house of gains is Jupiter. Both are posted in 11th house showing good health. Also 3rd lord Sun in 11th is good for courage and recovery

Rahu-Venus period from 19/3/2016 to 20/3/2019 will keep you worried as Venus is in 12th house and a soft planet but no major concern regarding health is foreseen. Ven-Sun from 20/3/2019 to 11/2/2020 might give some troubles as Sun has Rahu as sublord and Rah-Mars from 12/8/2021-31/82022 needs caution as Mars is in 8th house of sudden illness.

Wearing an emerald will help improve thinking/vitality and start of Jupiter Mahadasha from 31/8/2022 for 16 years will be great as Jupiter is natural benefic and placed in nakshatra of Venus with exalted Sun as sublord.

God bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #30219 in Disease and Health
Your information:

Cancel