Divorce and remarriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Vinnu

I’m going through a terrbile marriage from the past 16 years with this woman. I just wanted to know if I will get divorced from my present wife? If yes when will i be divorced?
      Do I have chances of getting married again ? Second marriage in my horoscope ? If yes which year? Pls guide me gurus

Vinnu

Name – Vinnu

DOB – June 26, 1976

Time – 2am

Place – Bangalore

TMR

These are not the type of silly questions for which Astrology should be used. Marriage is the union of body, mind and soul and what you are referring to is the rituals of marriage and a legal divorce which you may do or not. God has provided you with the urge and tools of marriage and it is up to you to use it wisely or not.

Vinnu

Mr TMR

Firstly which part of my question sounds silly to you ?my suffering in a marriage or my hope to have another life and a good partner at the age of 40? I did not direct this question to you at all. You were free not not to answer . But you chose to answer. I have been a big fan of this website for many months now and ur the most inconsiderate, rude and an arrogant man I’ve seen in this website. People come here to share real problems not for you to mock and laugh n term it as silly. I’m sure there are many more sensible astorolgers here to answer my question. You lack ethics and basic etiquette s. Stay away from replying to people if you lack basic respect for a fellow human being !

I don’t think you should copy paste same rude replies to everyone on the website. And I don’t need definition of astrology from a fman like you .

TMR

You are simply mocking Astrology by asking questions about marriage and divorce which are not part of the sacred science of Astrology. You read my blog Navagraha Astrology online to get answers to your questions.

I may look to be a rude person and your addressing your wife as “this woman” is far ruder than my answer. You have little respect for her as a human being and you are addressing her as a piece of wood which are lifeless.

I am 72 years old and I know very well how to treat people. You are younger than my young son. And your answer to me is good enough reason to know why you are not able to get along with your wife.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Divorce and remarriage’ is closed to new replies.