• Author
      sonal

Hello sir
      my birth details are:
      DOB:29/04/1991
      Time of Birth:22:03 PM
      Place of Birth:Kurduvadi

Is there devorce yoga in kundali?
      if it is there will second marriage or not??

• #31732 Reply
      TMR

Your 7th house indicative of marital happiness is having a first class strength and you should be having a very happy married life. Under such circumstances, no chance of a separation will be there if the horoscope of your partner well matches with that of yours. Do read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more insight into astrology and marital happiness.

• #31746 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your is a horoscope which changes in 2 minutes as your ascendant is 29 Degree 35 minutes, therefore please confirm the time for accurate predictions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #31776 Reply
      Deepak

Marital happiness is foreseen in your chart even if we move time by +/- 10 mins as your time of birth is close to change of rising sign as Mr. Navneet pointed out.

If we change your time of birth to 22:05, chance of second marriage are tad higher (although violent or unhappy divorce is not seen) as 7th lord is in dual sign placed in nakshatra of planet in dual sign as well and sub-lord planet is placed in dual sign as well. In your case, obsession for partnership is seen whatever time maybe and alot of love affairs as well.

Deciding to make a marriage work depends on two people and effort they put in. Using astrology as an excuse to not do your karma/efforts is most unfortunate.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31807 Reply
      JVS Rao

There is no divorce yoga in your chart. After Oct 26th things will be set right slowly. After April 2018 you will find relief.

• #31816 Reply
      Sonal

Thanks for the rply to all of you
      But as the question has raised about timing of my birth is accurate by my knowledge I have confirmed it from my kundali

• #31833 Reply
      Deepak

Sonal as an FYI, you cannot confirm birth-time from an existing kundli accurately always (you/family members gave input to it; so if input given was wrong, we will get wrong output). You need to validate with family and check timing of certain events to confirm horoscope is at cusp of change of rising sign.

Astrologers on this group have seen several instances where timing insisted by qeuerent was wrong despite repeated confirmations with family members (example: difference btw when child is born and when he is introduced to family by doctors or family/doctor not remembering it correctly).

Birth time rectification is a tedious exercise & is advised by a good astrologer close to your place.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31863 Reply
      Sonal

k thanks sir
      but if the time that i have provided let us suppose that it is time when I introduced to my parents then it is obviously that my birth time before that although they recorded according to my birth then that is exact time that they have provided for kundali maker.

• #69546 Reply
      raj

hello sir,
      My birth details are
      DOB 30-01-1975
      TOB- 4:45am
      Place-New delhi

My husband
      DOB- 28-08-1977
      TOB- 2pm
      Place- New Delhi
      My husband is having an affair with a women from some other nationality staying far away. He met her few times when he travelled to that country. He is persuading her to come to Canada as we immigrated here recently.
      Few months ago he told me he does not like me and not interested in staying with me though we r still together. Then I investigated and came to know about his affair. We have a 12 year old daughter who is also getting affected due to his detachment. Please tell me will our marriage survive?

• #69553 Reply
      TMR

Most marriages where the husband is younger end up in divorce. Astrology does not endorse divorces since divorce is a man made rule for legal purposes.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31863 in Divorce in Kundali
Your information:

Cancel