Divorce or???

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Priya

I got separated from my husband 2 months back as he is having an affair with a girl. Will we get back together? Will we live as a couple again? 26 October 66. 12 noon. Jhang. Pakistan

• #12506 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

For a Question like this it is always better to check both the horoscopes to know exactly how things will work out or no. However from your horoscope the chances of reunion are less.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12525 Reply
      Priya

And could u tell me something related to how will my health be in the coming years? I am fit and do not have any disease but an astrologer predicted for me that I will have some terrible disease like cancer. Is it true?

• #12527 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the coming period problems related to nerves, knees, thyroid , urine area and related problems can be there. Your chart is weak on the eye front, hence deterioration in eyesight can be there. You need to take care of your health.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12529 Reply
      Priya

What do u mean by the coming period? And is it going to be something serious or life threatening

• #12531 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

This is around March 2018. I feel it can be there, where you need to be more careful and take care of your health.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12531 in Divorce or???
Your information:

Cancel