Do you advise me to marry this guy ? Just tell me what to do ?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anushu

Hi

Is the boy having Manglik Dosha ? I know that i don’t have any Manglik Dosha in my horoscope. Can i marry the guy who is having Manglik Dosha ? Do you advise me to marry this guy ? Just tell me what to do ?

Boy details
      Date of Birth :- March 21st 1988
      Time of Birth :- 7:21 pm
      Place of Birth :- Eluru, Andhra Pradesh

Girl details
      Date of Birth :-September 25th 1988
      Time of Birth :- 9:15 pm
      Place of Birth :- Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh

• #5488 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks for Visiting AstrologyMag.com forum.

Mangal dosha is checked from Natal as well as Moon chart. In the boys horoscope Mars is in the 4th house of Natal and 9th house of Moon, therefore he is Mangalik from Natal but not from the Moon. However this Mnagal dosh a gets cancelled due to the following reason.

Jupiter 9th aspect on Mars Cancels Mangalik dosha. Therefore both horoscope are compatible on that front.

The Ashtkoot Guna Milan is weak with 16.5 Guna matching out of 36. There is Nadi and Bhakoot Dosha.

You may read about both these dosha on this website in detail.

YOUR Astrology Reading | Horoscope Birth Chart

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5497 Reply
      Anushu

How was the career growth with both horoscopes ? Is there is any chances of going to abroad in boy’s horoscope ? How will be married life ?

• #5498 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Anushu There are lot of question whose answer you need to know. Foreign, Career etc etc. And there is also the Bhakoot and Nadi dosha. I need to check if the both get cancelled for a happy married life. Kindly come through Paid Service ” Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan ” for a detailed horoscope matching and answers to your questions. The link is given below for your reference.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

• #5500 Reply
      Anushu

Thank you. Will come for paid services

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5497 in Do you advise me to marry this guy ? Just tell me what to do ?
Your information:

Cancel