Does same birth time mean same future ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Trinadh

I am just wondering if two persons born at same time will have same future because they have same charts ( same education line, professions, Similar Partners , love life , married life etc ). If not why ?

Appreciate your clarificatiosn

• #11822 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What you have asked requires a very detailed answer. However I will try to explain it in a brief manner and hope you understand it.

There is a lot of difference in WHAT ASTROLOGY IS and HOW WE LOOK AT IT.

For example when two people are born at the same time, it is very right that there would have lot of similarities, can be in terms of appearance, thought process and other aspects. But what also plays an important role is Desh , Kaal Patra factor.

Let me explain this to you with an example.

Two boys are born on the same day, time , say even place. Can be Delhi for both and both have Gaaj Kesari Yoga. An excellent yoga that gives good health, strong memory, money and luxuries like Car, Motor etc.

Now one of those boys is born in a well to do family and the other one is born in a below middle class or poor family. Therefore the influence of Gaja Kesari Yoga would be on both , however the difference would be that the person who is already very well to do and rich will buy a say BMW or Mercedes. Where as the boy who is from a poor family will also have the positive effects of Gaja Kesari yoga felt but due to DKP (Desh, Kaal Patra), he will buy a Nano or a Maruti. For his level that would be Gaaj Kesari playing its positive effects.

I hope it is somewhat clear now that yes they will have the same chart, but their destiny will be different, it will be because of past karma’s that dictate where and what we get in the next birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11845 Reply
      Trinadh

Thanks Navneet. Appreciate your time .

• #11865 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

My study of charts of twins, even identical twins, show that there are few factors beyond a birthchart.

Certain KP followers have also tried to explain, and quite logicaly; but even then I have found that even identical twins quite often have similar destinies, but not same.
      The are seen to have different birthnames, used names.
      They also have a different physiognomy, and its known that Palmistry is a much used branch of ‘Sarirka Sastra’, used for guiding and also foretelling future like numerology and astrology is.

Then there are also other guides like I ching,tarot etc; but I have found the use of the above 3 accurate as precise foretelling tools

RishiRahul

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11822 in Does same birth time mean same future ?
Your information:

Cancel