Doubt

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SIvan

A person has Mangalik Dosha, but it has been cancelled now due to some lagna changes.. now is that person is mangalik or non-mangalik?

• #6519 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have not followed your question clearly, I presume there is a change of time that is why Lagan has changed. In any case Mangal dosha is checked from Lagan as well as Moon. If it is Manglik from both then it is a full mangal dosha, if any one then it is Anshik Mangal dosha.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6523 Reply
        Thara

This is DOB of a person.

DOB: 26-4-1990
        Time: 2.50pm
        Place: Chennai
        South-Indian

first i got this message:

The person is Manglik
        The person is Manglik and since Mars is positioned in the 7th house, it is strong Manglik Dosha

and this message too

The person’s Mangal dosha has been cancelled due to following reasons:
        Lagna(Ascendant) is Simha(Leo), therefore Mars is a yoga karaka and so no dosha wherever it is placed.

What it means?

• #6524 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mangal dosha is formed when Mars is in the 1,4,7,8 & 12 from Lagan and also from Moon. However there are certain exceptions given which cancel or nullify the Mangal dosha. I suggest you read the article How to check Mangal Dosha on AstrologyMag.com and it will give you a good idea how Mangal dosha is formed.

One thing you need to know that if the exceptions are applicable then the Mangal dosha gets cancelled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6519 in Doubt
Your information:

Cancel