Education

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tulasi

Guruji, I am very much worried about my son education. He is not much serious in his studies and scored very very less marks in his final exams of 11th Grade(Commerce). He is giving high priority to Cricket sport and taking up coaching classes since two years. Please look in to his chart and guide us about his education astro analysis. Will he be able to completes his education sucessfully. Is there any chance of higher education in future. Looking for your astro remedies in this regard. Which will help me lot.

DOB : 08 /06/2000 (08/June/2000)
      TOB : 6.55 PM
      Place : Hubli, Karnataka
      Rashi : Simha
      Star : Magha

thanks a lot in advance

• #25343 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

His 5th house of education is ruled by Jupiter which is weak as it is conjoined with 12th lord Venus. Jupiter is also debilitated in the Navamsha chart which is not good. There is Kaalsarp dosha and Kemdruma dosha in his horoscope. The horoscope is weak on the education front. If the boy has interest in sports and less in studies, encourage him in what he likes. By pushing him into doing something which he does not like you are not going to help him in anyway.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25403 Reply
      Tulasi

I am really thankful for your kind reply. If not in formal education, will he excel in sports ? Will he choose sports as carrier ?. Please provide your inputs in this regard. Which will help me to take proper decision for his future Sir.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25403 in Education
Your information:

Cancel