Education and Career

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Sid

Hello sir
      Sir i want to know when will i get job and get settle in career. i am doing Chartered Accountacy. Result is awaited.please help and guide me . i am in great need of job.
      my Dob – 16/04/1994
      time – 5:35 am.m.
      place – Delhi. INDIA

• #28470 Reply
      TMR

There are chances of getting a job in the last quarter of 2017, but it is unlikely a job befitting a chartered Accountant.

• #28471 Reply
      Sid

sir it means i will not be able to become CA

• #28472 Reply
      TMR

Let us wait until the results are announced.

• #28474 Reply
      Sid

sir it will announce tomorrow

• #28479 Reply
      TMR

Do let us know.

• #30252 Reply
      Sid

Hello sir as u said i hadnt cleared the exam .
      Sir please suggest me and advice me for future and career. As i want to clear CA exams first. pleae help me.

• #30256 Reply
      TMR

Study all the papers you have to write may be by going to a coaching center. In the meanwhile if you get a job, do take it up even if it is not an accountant’s job. It will help you in your studies indirectly.

• #30266 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sid,

As Mr. TMR mentioned, CA or accounting related fields don’t suit you as karaka of maths mercury is debilitated and placed in its own nakshatra and itself being sublord. Also Jupiter is retrograde in your chart thereby weaking grasping power.

You will start Jupiter Mahadasha from 10/9/2017 (for 16 years) and Jupiter being 10th lord (along with being lagna lord) + Saturn transiting through 10th house shows good time to start a job.

If you still want to give another shot at CA, 2019 will be much better and doing classes side by side till then will help

God bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #30256 in Education and Career
Your information:

Cancel