Education and career

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sachit sharma

Please help!
      Sir i am a chartered accountancy student. I had given exams 3 times and failed . Now my exams are in november . Whether i will able to clear exams or not?
      Name – sachit
      Dob – 16/04/1994
      Time – 5:35a.m
      Place – Delhi
      Please help am really frustrated and not know what to do. As am giving my full efforts .

• #34112 Reply
      TMR

The strength of your Mercury and Jupiter is very weak in your horoscope and it is very unlikely that you will succeed in mathematics, logic, and other accountancy related subjects.You are best suited for an article clerk if you want to be in the Accountancy department. I can give you the full evaluation of your horoscope through Paid consultation. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #34113 Reply
      Sachit sharma

Dear TMR sir .
      I have scored 94 % in 12th. Passed CA inter in 1st go. Your are saying i am suited for clerical jobs in accountancy . Your readings are not right. Am failing only with 2 or 3 marks that i think is luck. If you dont know any remedies then dont.
      Thanks for your advice..

• #34133 Reply
      TMR

I have been evaluating CA papers for more than 20 years in my good old days. A failure is a failure. Luck does not fail anyone. You are not even able to find remedies for your failure and how on earth you will prepare a balance sheet and notes on balance sheet with so little exposure on life. It will be catastrophic if you become a chartered accountant like in Satyam Computers and PWH.

Perhaps your time of birth details could be inaccurate.

• #34138 Reply
      Sachit sharma

I had done my training from E&Y and its PWC not PWH. Failure is failure i agree . But if astrology is science then it must be accurate and sure shot. No remedies can change anyones life then why astrologers are giving paid consultation if they cannot bring change as science is truth.

• #34140 Reply
      TMR

Astrology can only be used for evaluation of a person. They are like road signs to a motorist. When you see a sharp climb sign ahead, you cannot even out the road to flatten and carry on with your journey. Remedies are the warnings you thus get and take suitable precaution. Like if you know it is going to rain, you carry an umbrella or cancel the journey. Is it not. Your horoscope says your Mercury, Mars and Saturn is no good and this knowledge should have been considered before you take up a profession which needs them to be strong. Sun, Moon and Venus were having excellent strength and you should have opted for a different suitable line to carry on with your education. You must use Astrology intelligently to be of any use to you. You on the other hand contact wayside astrologers and seek impossible remedies. If everyone were truthful to their job, no CA is needed at all. Now with computers having taken over your job, CAs are not much needed and not in demand. Fortunately our govt. is helping you out by having a complex GST system.

I would say you would have done well in Civil Service with your powerful Sun, Moon and Saturn. Or you could be good in the judicial profession where you would have got much more job satisfaction. Chartered Accountancy are good for people who have an excellent Mercury, Jupiter and Sun combination.

Ok. Put in all your efforts and write your Nov examination. Your house of luck has 65% strength and perhaps that will see you through.

• #34147 Reply
      Sachit sharma

Thank you so much sir. I definitely meet you whenever i get a chance to seek your blessings and meet you personally.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #34140 in Education and career
Your information:

Cancel