Education and Career – Overseas

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mohan

Dear Sir

I completed my BE in 2011 and MBA Marketing from the US in 2016, scored 100% in MBA!. Returned back to India as getting jobs in marketing in US is difficult. Joined back the same company where worked previously from 2012 to 2014 since Sep. 2016 (working now).

Absolutely going through a tough time at work and applied and got selected to an Univ. in Canada, the course begins from Jan. 2018.

Will I settle down in Canada and get a good job? Please help.

DOB: 23/6/1989
      Place: Coimbatore, TN
      Time: 10:44 a.m.

Mohan

• #29456 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to understand how astrology could help you in evaluating your life. Your Jupiter and Venus are powerless and you are now running Jupiter period from 2012 Aug. You will excel yourself in all studies and will be very intelligent since Mercury is quite powerful. Though your career house is reasonably good, the returns from career will not be very attractive. My suggestion is you try All India services where you are likely to succeed. Chances of settling down overseas is quite unlikely since your destiny is more favourable in your birth country.

• #29457 Reply
      Rajesh

Dear Astrologers,

What is the most favorable career line for my son?
      DOB:18/06/2001
      Time:15:45
      Place:Pune,Maharashtra,India

Thanks.

• #29469 Reply
      Deepak

Mohan,

you are an exceptionally smart person who has been a ranker always if the time is right for horoscope (beautiful combination of distinctive education (4,5,9,11) in most planets). Rahu Mahdasha operated from 1994 till 2011 which is excellent and 12/2/2009 till 26/7/2012 should have been exceptional from studies pov.

Jupiter Mahadasha is again excellent and but foreign settlement seems unlikely as combination of foreign travel is not present across most planets. I believe tough time started around start of this year in Jupiter Mahdasha and Mercury Antradasha that started around March 2017 and will run till March 2019. Mercury is not good for career having 6,7 in nakshatra and sublord.

Ketu Antra starting from 3/7/2019 is dawn of upswing for your career with 10 across planet, nakshatra and sublord. Venus from 8/5/2020 till 7/2/2023 will be better and Sun from 7/2/2023 till 26/11/2023 & Moon from 26/11/2023 to 27/3/2025 will be dazzling.

Keep up the hardwork and by the time your course finishes good time will be there.

Wearing a Pukhraj, Ruby and Red Coral will help. Else you can chant Jupiter Beej Mantra and Mercury Beej Mantra for improving decision making to swim through tough time.

You will do WELL in life
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29469 in Education and Career – Overseas
Your information:

Cancel