Effect of Jupiter transit

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Gayathri

Hi Navneet Sir,

saw your vidoe on Jupiter transit. Thanks.Could you please let me know what kind of impact it would have on me based on my horoscope?

My DOB 21/09/1979
      Timing 3:43 am
      Location Trivandrum,Kerala

Hope to hear from you.
      Thanks

• #18059 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Gayathri, for your horoscope where lagana is Moon and Rashi is Leo. Jupiter becomes the 6th lord and the 9th house lord. In your horoscope Jupiter and Rahu are conjoined forming the Guru Chandal dosha. Jupiter transit from second house to the third house. Third house is the house of expansion and confidence. Jupiter is the planet of expansion and belief. Therefore after this transit you will be able to focus more on things you believe is good and true. If you have put things on the sideline and ignored till now, you will take initiative and work towards it. Jupiter is the planet of belief and 3rd house is also the house of speech. You will be more vocal or upright on things you believe.

As Jupiter is actually a functional malefic planet in your horoscope. There will be strong differences with people around you. Despite your best efforts to things for them you are not likely to be complimented for your efforts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18062 Reply
      Gayathri

ok, so its not good. Thanks for your time in replying.

• #18069 Reply
      Archannaa

Hello Navneet Sir

My dob :27/08/1969
      Time of birth:12:37 pm
      POB: MUMBAI

Asc is scorpio but sun is in virgo in 10th house.

Pls tell me the effect of jupiter on my horoscope.

Thanks and regards

Archannaa

• #67939 Reply
      GAYATHRI

Hi

My Birth time is Sep 21, 1979. 3:43 am, Trivandrum, Kerala. Will be completing 39 years this month. I am single by choice. A bit worried that my career has been going without much progress. Could you please look into my horoscope and predict something ? Always have much difficulty when my birthday is near.

Thanks in advance

• #67968 Reply
      TMR

Your horoscope is one where when you work for ₹100, your returns will only be of worth ₹51.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18069 in Effect of Jupiter transit
Your information:

Cancel