effect of lagna sandhi kp astrology

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      sanu

sir my dob is 21 sep 1973 pob trivandrum tob 12.10pm my lagna is sagittarius 0degree 8 minutes kindly tell me will i be influvenced by energies of both scorpio and sagittarius or influvenced by only dhanu rashi?is there any lagna sandhi doshe present in my chart kindly answer.i reques answer through kpsystem of astrology

• #51813 Reply
      J V Subbarao

As per KP system there is no sandhi of houses. The starting point is the ending point of previous house, ending point of that house is the starting point of subsequent house, which is known as cusp. In KP cusp takes the prime role in evaluation of a chart.
      So as per your statement your lagna cusp is 0 degree 8 minutes. This means it is in the star of Ketu (Moola nakshtra) and sub of Ketu. Hence your lagna sub lord is Ketu.
      Hence you will be under the influence of Ketu. The analysis goes like this.
      [email protected]

• #134617 Reply
      Viji Murali

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello sir</p>
      My daughter date of birth is 2.34 .pm.is she born in lagna sandhi.when wil her marriage take place.please tell me a remedy for getting the right groom for her soon.

Thanks

Regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #51813 in effect of lagna sandhi kp astrology
Your information:

Cancel