Effects of planets in seventh house

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sanju.

Hi…My DOB 23/07/1990 @ 19:30
      I am Capricorn ascendant and have 5 planets in my 7th house Sun 6°, Moon 25°, Jupiter 1°,mercury 27° and ketu 14°. Further there are aspects of Rahu 14° from 1st house and Mars 13° from 4th house. Also Venus 10° occupies 6th house and Saturn 27° occupies 12th house. All dustana lords are in 7th house and all benefics in dusthana house what this interprets about my married life??

• #24278 Reply
      TMR

What is your place of birth without which nothing can be evaluated on your horoscope.

• #24279 Reply
      Sanju.

Bhilwara Rajasthan.

• #24280 Reply
      TMR

Your 7th house is the strongest in your horoscope. I have evaluated with New Delhi as place of birth. Your apprehensions are all ill founded. Your method of evaluating is what you have learned from illiterate astrologers. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will learn more on evaluating a horoscope which is full of mathematics and spherical trigonometry.

• #24281 Reply
      Sanju.

Thanks very much sir!
      I just want to know is there possibility of divorce in my horoscope.

• #24285 Reply
      TMR

That is another meaningless question. You have at the moment no husband to divorce. Your question relates to a future time when first you must get a husband, second you should pick a quarrel with him and the third he should beat you nicely left, right and center and you have to run back to your mom’s house and after a lot of pondering decide to find another husband by which time your children might object to leaving their father etc. etc. which are all in the imaginative sphere. What do you think that astrologers have a map of your life on a day to day basis and capable of answering such stupid questions.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #24280 in Effects of planets in seventh house
Your information:

Cancel