EMERGENCY SOLUTION NEEDED : BHAKOOT DOSH IN LOVE MARRIAGE

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Shika

Hello sir,
      I’m Yashika and in a very serious relationship with Jinendar. Hitherto aur our timings. Our families have consulted various pandits and all have described our marriage unfavourable due to existence of bhakoot dosh.. Pls guide us.. We badly want a way out. Our families are strictly against and u r our last hope. Pls respond earliest.
      Girl : Yashika
      Tob: 10.11.1991, 4.59 AM
      POB: Jaipur

Boy: Jinendar
      Tob: 21.09.1991, 3.15 AM
      POB: Chennai

• #17436 Reply
      TMR

Please read navagrahastro.blogspot.in wherein a scientific way of matching two horoscopes are given. Read all articles related to marriage. You can come through Paid Consultation to get a proper matching.

• #17443 Reply
      Shika

At least can you say if v should go ahead and how far can the cancellation of bhakut b guaranteed?

• #17445 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that there is 2-12 Bhakoot dosha, which is not good. The grahmaitri score is also weak with 1 guna out of maximum 5. Below is the complete Guna milan table as your relationship earns.

Varna – 0

Vashya – 0.5

Tara – 1.5

Yoni – 2

Grahamaitri – 1

Gana – 6

Bhakoot – 0 – Dosha

Nadi – 8

Total 19 out of 36.

You should check if Bhakoot Dosha gets cancelled, before doing marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #17498 Reply
      Shika

Thank you for your assistance. 2-12 bhakoot dosh causes poverty n financial mismanagement. Right?
      My rashi Lord is Jupiter. His is shani. It’s not same but both are neutral. Does this cancel bhakoot? Expecting a speegy reply.
      Thank you so much.

• #17499 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes the 2-12 Bhakoot dosha is there. 2-12 Bhakoot dosha does indicate financial problems, like loss of job, business and living in poverty. It also indicates health issues to the partners. You are right the Rashi lord of the Boy is Saturn and the girl is Jupiter. As Saturn and Jupiter are not friends it does not cancel Bhakoot dosha. Also note the Grahamaitri score is 1 out of maximum 5, this is because the Rashi lord Saturn and Jupiter are not friends.

Apprently from here Bhakoot does not get cancelled, We need to study the divisional charts and check if Bhakoot gets cancelled. Also get a Grah milan done which is more accurate for marriage prediction.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #17512 Reply
      Shika

src=”http://astrosage.com/cloud/matchmakingoutput.asp” alt=”our gun score” />

Every pandit we consulted told us 20 gun Milan where the graha maitri is 3. And u r saying it is 1. How is it? The girls birth place is Jaipur, Rajasthan.

Does that still mean a 2-12 bhakoot dosh? We r ready for paid consultancy but how far can v guarantee our parents of the cancellation of bhakoot dosh. Do u see any possibility of it getting cancelled? And if so how to go about it? And how far the results are guaranteed.

• #17513 Reply
      TMR

Do read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for getting an insight into a scientific horoscope matching method.

• #17514 Reply
      Shika

Guna Boy Girl score obtained
      Varna Vaisya Kshatriya. 0
      Vasya Jalch Manav. 0.5
      Tara Vadha Saadhak 1.5
      Yoni Simha Shwan 1
      Maitri Saturn Jupiter 3
      Gana Rakshas Rakshas 6
      Bhakoot Capricorn saggitarius 0
      Nadi Madhya Adi. 8

Is this 2-12 bhakoot dosh? And health scores 8/8 still will bhakoot cause health issues.?

• #17515 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Shika,

The 2-12 bhakoot dosha I have explained above is there , it does not change. The Health score you are saying, is actually Nadi which has 8 points in Guna milan. Actually it is not Health score of self but of children. No Nadi dosha indicates healthy children and happiness on that front.

Like I told you we need to study the divisional charts and see if Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled. If it will get cancelled you will get to know the reason why it is getting cancelled.

Also you will get a details Grah Milan which is equally important and I believe you have not focused on it as yet. If you have any questions you may call me on the number given on my contact page.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17445 in EMERGENCY SOLUTION NEEDED : BHAKOOT DOSH IN LOVE MARRIAGE
Your information:

Cancel