Engagement broken , any possibilities of reuniting

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pinky

The first time I had conversation with my fiancee was 2 years back when he was abroad , we liked each other but could not turn into relationship..
      he returned back to India this year and we got engaged , everything was going fine but within a month time he met with a severe accident in which he got saved with only few scratches, they got superstitious and the relation was about to break but managed the situation , later again within a month he again met with an accident and the relationship was broken by groom parents
      to which I reacted, as they didn’t replied us and said we wont give any explanations
      I contacted my other in laws and complained about it , as to why this is being done with me and broke into anger
      Now they are blaming that they might have listened to us , but because of my such behaviour they wont listen

My questions are:
      Is there any chances of engagement to be broken in either of our horoscope?
      If not will we re-unite together?
      Whose horoscope cause those accidents, will I bring misfortune on him as they suspect ?

The horoscopes are
      Boy
      Birth date -01 may 1985
      birth time -9:20am
      place -kolkata

Girl (mine)
      birth date – 02 feb 1986
      birth time – 9:25 pm
      place – kolkata

Thanks in advance

• #17976 Reply
      TMR

It is totally wrong that the boy’s accidents are caused by you or your horoscope. It is the planets of his horoscope that has caused sufferings to him. He does not have a good chance of a happy matrimony either.

But I would also say that the marital life of the girl is also poor and she should not expect a happy matrimony. I think she should concentrate on her career. Neither the horoscopes complement each other well.

• #18051 Reply
      Pinky

Thankyou sir for replying to my query , but would you help me by throwing light into this thing, why is it many astrologers are advising the girl horoscope to pay attention in career rather than marriage , what is the reason behind it, which stars are affecting her 7th house

• #18055 Reply
      TMR

Please read my blog navagrahstro.blogspot.in to get some insight into the scope of astrology. You will get your answers by the time you complete reading all the articles.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18055 in Engagement broken , any possibilities of reuniting
Your information:

Cancel