everything about marriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,
      could you possibly tell me everything about my marriage?
      His name, his age, when will he propose, just everything you could possibly take out from the reading.

12/17/1997 at 12:00 am (around midnight.) Please, its just i want to be safe, my family has had a very bad history with men.

• #25276 Reply

sorry correction, around 2:00 pm.

• #25293 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks for visiting AstrologyMag.com. You need to provide complete birth details for horoscope analysis. As you have not provided your place of birth , making your horoscope is not possible. Please provide the place of Birth along with country.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25332 Reply

12/17/1997 @ 2:00 Pm in Tarrant county Texas (Dallas).

• #25335 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you are Aries rising and Venus rules the 7th house of your horoscope. Although you have not specified your gender, I’m assuming you are a female. Venus and Mars are conjoined in your horoscope and Rahu is in the 5th house. It does indicate passionate love and romance. However in your horoscope Jupiter the karka for husband is debilitated. Which is not good for marriage. Therefore I suggest that you do proper horoscope matching before marriage to have a good and happy marital life.

There is no need to be alarmed if your horoscope is weak on the marriage front. What you require is a good and strong horoscope of your partner who will turn things in the right direction. Marriage is alike a cycle which has to have two wheels to be functioning properly for it to work. If one wheel stops the cycle cannot work. Therefore when your horoscope is weak, your partner horoscope can provide you with necessary support. Therefore I insist that you do proper matching before marriage and you will not face any issues.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25293 in everything about marriage
Your information:

Cancel