Exams and job

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      NM

Respected astrologers

I am pursuing chartered accountancy course. I appeared for half my final exams in november 2015 and cleared them and remaining in May 2016. However, I couldn’t clear the last exams. I shall reappear now in November 2016.

What are the chances that I complete my CA soon ? And when will I get a good job?

I keep fasts on Mondays.

Dob – 08 may 1993
      Place- New Delhi
      Time : 11:00am

• #17743 Reply
      TMR

There are no chances to complete the CA exams sooner. You have to write the exams and get into the top ranking list to get the membership in society of CA.

If you pass the CA exam you are sure to get a good job since they give memberships to new students who have completed the course only as per the country’s requirement and there is no pass mark as such.

• #17746 Reply
      NM

Sir, by soon I mean when I reappear for my exams in November will I be able to complete it this time?

Further, CA membership doesn’t give a guaranteed good job in today’s times looking at my mates.

If you could please refer to my chart and suggest. Thanks

• #17747 Reply
      TMR

If you are interested in a complete scientific evaluation of your horoscope, please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid Consultation.

• #17749 Reply
      NM

How to proceed for paid consultations. I could not find the link for the same

• #17752 Reply
      TMR
Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17749 in Exams and job
Your information:

Cancel