Exams

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      namz

Dear Sir,

I am pursuing CA course. I am currently at the Final level. With God’s Grace i recently cleared half of the exams at the final level. the remaining exams are in May. Will i work hard and clear them?

DOB- 08 May 1993
      Time- 11:00 AM
      Place of birth- New Delhi, India

P.S- As recommended by you earlier once, i had started fasting on Mondays. Should i continue with Monday fasting or complete 16 Mondays?

Warm Regards.

• #14573 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Absolutely you will do it, with little determination and efforts, you will achieve what you consider as difficult.

As per your horoscope your lagan lord or Ascendant is Moon and Moon is conjoined in the 5th house with Rahu , forming the Chander gahran dosha, which is not good. Also Moon is in Scorpio , which is the sign where Moon gets debilitated.

5th house is for love, education and most important for planning. For your own self it is very important that you keep doing Moon remedies life long.

You should recite Moon Baaj mantra and also keep fasting on Mondays. If for some period you feel cannot fast, then do the udyapan and give yourself some break and restart. However mantra jaap should be done 1 mala jaap daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14582 Reply
      Namz

Thank you Sir.

Can udyapan be done anytime or specific period? Like after 16 Mondays or anytime between fastings.

• #14587 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Udayapan should be done on the 17th Monday. You fast for 16 Mondays and do Udyapan on the 17th monday. I hope you understood.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14587 in Exams
Your information:

Cancel