Explain here NAVNEET JI…post lost…plzzzz

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by anushka.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      anushka

You said : you r 1st house. spouse 7th house. 1st ruled by mercury. 7th ruled by jupiter. diffrence will be sharp. jupiter slow and magnanimous. mercury fast etc! you ended up saying match horoscope properly with guy and see if these indications are in detail. if not then there should not be any issue.

hope you reminded of this recent conversation.

Sir i want to ask will there be enemity between me and him then?
      also plz explain what indication to look in boy’s chart? and “If not then there is no issue” ??? plz explain this…

• #8776 Reply
      TMR

You come for a Paid consultation if you want to know in detail the incompatibilities between you two. Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will show you the methodology of evaluating incompatibilities scientifically.

• #8782 Reply
      anushka

Thanks TMR sir.

Navneet sir can you please clear this doubt. Please sir….
      I’m tired of asking 🙁 🙁

• #8785 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I’m not sure how that forum post simply vanished 🙁

Anyway what I mean to that is that if I remember correctly is that the difference between the two personalities is going to be huge and that is where you need to make sure that you do proper matching of the horoscope to make sure your planets and his planets match and are compatible. Horoscope matching is too vast a subject to fit in an astrology forum, however what is important is that you see that there is no Nadi, Bhakoot and Gana dosha when you do ashtkoot guna milan. Also get the Graha milan because many people ignore Graha milan due to calculations that are involed in it and are simply happy with the Guna milan, which is not complete horoscope matching.

I hope you understood now.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8787 Reply
      anushka

Thanks a lot for helping me out 🙂 you are truely wonderful!!!
      Sir I don’t have my bf’s detail else would have requested for match…but sir he appears to be slow and magnanimous..
      So sir me being mercury..we are a bad match? 🙁
      Let’s take him as having Jupiter as 1st lord…plzz tell…

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8776 in Explain here NAVNEET JI…post lost…plzzzz
Your information:

Cancel